Sunday, July 18, 2004
HmM..DiArY...haha..erm...was so busy this week~ Monday...hMm...what I do? HMM...forgot~ Let's talk about Tuesday bah.hMm...after sch, had Self-Study..haiz..so suay..this year sec 1, this year first year have Self-Study. Haiz...ONly can say one word " Suay~ "...haha...after self-study..HMm..what I do again? erm...FoRGot. NVm..forget iT. Wednesday...hmm..OmG..had ChinEse OrChEstRA. RuSh HOme To Get My Cello And BAcK IN ScHooL,WEnt In The CD-Shelter. Haha...CooL! It's under the volleyball court. haha..HMm..Jie Ling say...we are pracitsing for Racial Harmony Day...which is on 24th of July? Think so...but we will be perform on 21st of July. Oh My gOd..nO tIme NIa. I So louSy...AnYhOw PLay Lor. HmM...GoT BrIng My HAnDpHOne AlOng And Called Li Juan To JoIn Me..CoZ She IS intErEstEd.So Jie Ling say...if she wants den she is welcome~ So..called her for so long..but her house phone engage engage and engage until I sian. Den waited for....30 minutes? HMm..erm Yah..THINK So...tHen Called hEr AgAIn. Oh yEA! Haha...can call through~ haha...Order her to come back to school again to practise for the Racial Harmony SonG. Haha..she really come back woRx! WhAt A gReAt FrIend! Haha..other members of cello...hai..dun wan to say...PS Me...haiz. They not interested lor. (Please..Jia Ling and Jolene..if you see this..hmm..dun go the tell the others ok? Thanks.Dun want to hurt them.) hMm..tHey PS Me..NvM Lor...BuT...call them to join..they say..nobody acompany them.PLease lor!! I not human mehz? Haiz..den they say..later I suddenly expert again...very fast learn ok..den they still stuck..den die le. But...hai..please get ur ideas right~I know how to play because I have practised at home. HMm..NvM..forget it. LuckY HAve Li Juan AcomPAnY me BAhz.
FOr ThursDay...hMm..HaD CHinEse OrcHEStrA AgAIn!! HAiz..actually thought that that day DUn HAve CHinEse OrChEstRA...So BrOuGht HOme MY CellO On WeDNEsdAy...bUt!! Haiz..at night...Jie Ling called me..said that we have Chinese Orchestra on Thursday...haiz...heard that...want to faint le~ If they say earlier...I would not have brought my cello home~ Haiz. HMm..tHen ON Thursday morning..wha...my brother was such a nice guy..haha..woke up earlier than me..den went to get ready to go to school. Wha...he woke up so earlier to help me to carry my cello to school earlier in the morning. Wha..was so touched~Keke..hMM...If I dun HaVe HIm..I THINK...I already die le. Haha..carry such a heavy bag plus a big cello in my hand. haha..heng~HMm..really thankful to my brother for being so nice to me. Haha...so fortunate. HMm...was walking in the school....friends were laughing and laughing...saying I am carrying a " Shi1 Ti3 " ....hMm...ask me why bring coffin to school. Haiz..was so paiseh..feel like hitting them But..erm..haha..I am such a good person..won't hit them unless they really make me real angry.haha...den continue to study study and study until school over...den got self-study..den after that...went down the canteen and find Jie Ling. But...could not find her. Dunno where is she. Lucky Jocelyn's acompanying me. haha...she helped me to look after my cello while I went to find Jie Ling. HmM...went to her class...erm yah...haha...saw her in the class. She saw me..and tell me to wait for her in the canteen. Coz she is having tuition. haha..so paiseh..she having tuition..I go and find her.HmM..den was waiting and waiting..den Jocelyn said that she want to go home le..so went home le. Then left me alone. haha...saw Stanley talking to girls..LoL..want to Ka Jiao him..but..hMm...as what I say...I very good de mah...won't like that lah. haha..called him and ask him to look after my cello while I go and buy some drinks. haha..
After a while..hMm..Jie Ling came down le. She was saying...." wha...your boyfriend?HmM..good taste... " -_-" please lor...Stanley like that...hmM..maybe my good friend bah...I won't like him lor. aiyo..den Jie Ling was like..hMm..saying me as if I am lying to her. erm..yea...den I ignore her. haha..hMM..oh yea..den Li Juan can't come to the Chinese Orchetsra on Thursday..den.hmm...I am the only sec 1 there.OTherS ArE SEc 3s haiz..was so paiseh.haiz...then was practising and practising..hai...I am playing..alamak~ I can faint oso lor. I play so lousy. Haiz. Coz...that was the second time I see the song. HMm...didn't have one for myself. Wanted to photo copy on that day..but..Jie Ling say she will help me to photo copy..hmm..and so...I didn't get the paper. So never practise. Haiz...was wondering how I am going to play on the 21st of July.
OK..talked about today le!!haiz...went out wif my brother..he was waiting for 242 or 243 to go to Boon Lay Interchange. HMm...went downstairs and saw the 99 bus. haha..I rushed to the 99 bus and went up lor. haha..saw Wang Min..HMM..a sec 2 girl. Actually always talked to her..but dunno her name. Today asked her for her name. haha. it's Wang Min! haha..nice bahz? China people de name always dun have surname de. keke.reach bus stop le.OMg..was raining so heavily. Lucky..I got umbrella! haha..Wang Min dun have~ She wanted to walked to school like that...but the rain really really very big. Then I share with her My umbrella. haha..yea...was being such a good person...haha..left side of my body and hand..was all drench. Haha..Wang Min was standing at my right side.At the last stage,There's another road to cross then can reach school,all the cars were not letting us cross.... They were going in and out of the Shcool...haiz..den we waited so long...until our back also all wet. the wind bow the rain to our back...sian~after that...less car le..den we cross the road.
Went in the school, walked to the canteen..den saw SueFei,PekMun,Eunice and hmm...lots of people bah. Then say bye bye to Wang Min..she went to find her friends..HMm..after that...the bell rang..saw SiLing..she gave me a hellokitty keychain. HMm..asked her why give me? She say...juz for fun. erm...den I feel alittle fishy lor.But dunno what also. Juz take the keychain and brought home lor.
haha. Had NDP training today. haha...Today is like..HMm..all lessons past so fast. So smooth and fast. haha. Never fall asleep for all the lessons...except..erhem...Literature. haha...Ms Tan was reading the Flour Babies to us...hmM...was listening and taking down notes...haiz...listen until I want to sleep lor. haiz.Her lesson over le...suddenly got energy again. lOl. Pro? Thankew Thankew. haha..hmm..last lesson was english. Yea!Volunteer to change the wrong words on the board which were written by my classmate. haha..is like...nothing to do..so when Mrs Milik asked who want to correct the words..haha...my hand automatic raise up..haha..coz..was too boring.So I find things to do.haha. After lesson...went to the toliet to change into my PE Shirt for NDP. haha..was wearing Mercury house...exchange the shirt with Jocelyn. haha..so fun!hmm...after that...went back to class... Pek Mun say want to go to Jurong Point. haha..den Jocelyn, Wendy and me acompany her. haha...went to buy Lollipops. Haha..coz when we take the bus to Mandai Hill Camp for NDP Practise we can eat. haha. HmM..brought my specs along today..haha...learn to be clever le!! yay!!! haha..coz..always never bring specs along...Mr Chong always let us watch our ViDeo..den no specs...can't see clearly lor..den...-_-". haha..so..today clever le..got bring wor! den can seeeeeeee sooOoo clearly!!! haha..wha! Nice! hmM...den went down the field...to practise NDP. SiAn~ So MaNY DrAgOnflIES aRoUnd!!! Sickening lor! Damn It! Disgusted me lor..PIaNg eh~ KAo...den when we start from Entry A to the Formation 10...sian lor! Alot Ant bite me leh! Even when I stand still,never lie down on the grass(COz some formations need to lie),the ants also on my neck,face,hand and leg de lor. Scolded the ants FUck! WhA LAo..not I wan to scold lor...really very what lor. Plus the ants bite me!! Bite until my face swollen~....leg and hand oso red red. lucky neck never.Haiz...anyway...felt very angry and sad after the ants bite me lor. Angry coz the ants bite me until soooo PAin..and the boys which is around me in every formation...all suX lor!....all so childish. Throw grass blah blah...sian lor..throw here throw there..den end up..throwing on me~ haiz...sad...oso duno why sad. Am I suffering from some illness or what? Always feel sad with no reason. HAiz..stop here le...buaiz..NigHt~
torn
Zoo Trip 2006
S.H.E FOREVER Autograph Session
Best Memories with Pri Sch Friends <3
Happy Birthday MeiXin!
Outing with Shirley, Cindy, XueXin and Melanie!
Bebe and Baby!
TPY GANG <3
Laopo and Me <3