HmM..diary..just now talk to Diana in MSN. I start to talk to her coz I want to ask her whether her school got let them go to the stadium tomorrow to see SYF anot. HMmM...then like that..start lor. She's going tomorrow. HMM...also can't see her. Can't wear specs. Inconvinient<---(Spell like that? dunnO eh..). HMm..juz hope that she would enjoy BLSS perform de " Wings To Soar ". HoPe The happiness is coming back? Hope so? HmM..den..start to joke with her to make her happy? Although I know she still never treat me as her best fren. HmM..just make her happy..I will happy bahz. Haha...ask her to spot me in tomorrow's SYF. She say...sure can spot..coz her eyes good, special. Then I say " Oh...wha! Clap Hand Clap Hand! so Pro! " haha..den she reply " Thankew Thankew ". HmM...just to co-operate. Keke..Then...joke joke with her lor. HmM..she say need to " Away " awhile...den I say ok lor. Last time use to ask her back le mah? Den she...hMm...angry lor. So now...dun ask le...wait for her reply..So..she won't angry bah? HmM...I also dunno now we are good or best or bad frens? juz knew tat I have started to talk to her again. So...today..can consider quite happy bah? haha..K Le..stop here. Buai diary!