HmM...sorry diary..so long never come and write diary. HmM..coz my blog abit siao. Then dun wan come and write..plus...I'm busy!! Hai~ But...today free...so come and make a new blogspot. HmM..tell you what happen on 28th of June. HmM...forgot everything...except this. HeEx...28th of June..Penny Dai Pei Ni And Jiang Mei Qi came to our school, Boon Lay Sec. Hee..coz..when I see singers hor..I always over excited de. So...when I see the them...I siao le lor. First singer out de is Jiang Mei Qi. Although never support her much. But she come to our school have concert...felt very honour. So I start to become crazy and HIGH!! lOl...I shouted and shouted and keep waving at Jiang Mei Qi. Then of coz she wave back lor...lOl..coz..hMm...I'm the only one waving at first? Haha..I not paiseh lor. DunNo why? hMm...then Jiang Mei Qi..wanna play some games~ Then need 2 boys and 2 girls. Then 2 girls went up the stage..hMm..both from 1E4? Think so. Then for the boys...one is upper Sec de bah...and one is Wai Cheong!!! Wai Cheong is my class de macho man. Haha. hMm...we,as 1E8 girls..shouted and treaten him...say..he must and surely must go up. Then he Bo Bian.. go up lorz.LoL..den we cheer for him blah blah. Then start to play the games...hmM...his the first one who lost? Think so. But...win or lose..also got get things. Wha...he got..2 tickets to Sentosa, a T-shirt(88.3 fm de),hMm...dunno still got what. Haha..then at last...the winner will get Penny and Jiang Mei Qi de " Dan Qu Cd ". hMm...let me explain is what. Haha..." Dan Qu Cd "....inside the cd only got one of their songs. Their nicest song lor. That's all le. Plus...both cds got their signature woRx! Big Big sign give you! Why me know? Coz...I also got it! LoL...tyco de lor. Lucky lucky den got it. HMm..it's like that de..next singer is Penny. Then after she sing all her songs...hMm..wait wait.. while she singing...me and my class de group of girls around me...keep shouting. HmM...we shouted " Wo Ai Ni!!(I love you!!) " haha. Then we scare she can't hear..den my friend..Wendy..took out a paper and write big big de " Wo Ai Ni " in marker. Pro WoRx?haha..den like that lor...of coz is I put it up den show lor...coz at that time..I very high. Oh yah...for Jiang Mei Qi...we also got put up the "Wo Ai Ni" paper. haha. HmM..den Penny finish singing all her songs le, she wanna play games also mah. Hmm...we called Wai Cheong to go up again..but he don't want le~ Then I say " Wo Qu Lah!( I go lah!) " lOl...den the group of girls around le..became crazy le...den they keep pulling me out le lor. Then..end up..in stage le~ hMm..den Penny say " Ni Hao~ " to me..den I also reply back " Ni Hao " lor.LoLz.I very paiseh mahz. Den...two upper Sec boys up in the stage. Total 3 person. Then I'm the only girl lor. Haha..den she say..the game is to sing song. Eh? Such a coincidence. Haha..coz I also like to sing song. But!! I am S.H.E fan...not her fan...den not very sure about her songs. But~she sing the " Ni Yao De Ai(Meteor Garden de ending song) " ...den I noe abit lor. Then she sing...den after she sing one small part, she say let girl sing first. Then I sing lor. Hai~ Den...guess what happen? Me voice..." Zou Ying."loL..so paiseh at that time...den the DJ say..nevermind...try again in chinese...den I try second time. I try not to sing too loud as my voice will not so nice again. Then this time..hMm..quite ok lor. Then..after that...that two boys sing. Then...who will win? See the audience clap to who loudest den win. Then...hMm...alot people clap for me. Then...the DJ say...maybe they noe me so support me. Then the DJ also say..maybe because they selfish. Then ask Penny to choose. Then..Penny say that particular boy..sing..hmm...nicer. But she say she is a girl. Then let me win. Then I so shock lor! Haha...she abit bias. LoL..nvm...good job! Then...hMm..got the " Dan Qu CD " lor. haha...so happy on that day. :) Alot people say me sing song nice. But..if it's really nice..I already in choir le. So..maybe they only want make me happy. Haha. Thanks for flattering! lOl...