I'm so sad today. Cried in the bus when going to NDP. Then after crying...feel much more better. Then...hmm in NDP...fine lor....go there...training....then wanna go back school le...in the bus...never cry..keep laughing. HmM...den go back school le....den walk with Yile, Pek Mun, SueFei and Hye Na. Then suddenly..Hye Na and SueFei...dunno go where lor...then left Yile, Pek Mun and Me. Then we walk to the 242 and 99 de bus stop. Coz Yile, Pek Mun, SueFei and Hye Na going to Clayman house to make "Mua Chi." WhY?? dunno leh...haha...for fun? HmM...then I wait for Hye Na and SueFei to appear den we wait for the right bus...then we went up. hMm...I get down to my bus stop..den say bye bye to them lor. hMm...go home le...went to bathe and den ate " Tom Yam Noodles " ....wha....home made de. Haha...den switch on the computer..went online. Hai~ Diana's online!! I asked her " you want to give up our friendship just like that? I also got change. It's only that I kept our friendship. You can change or what so ever...but our friendship can't! " ....guess what you said to me? She say..." DUN YOU KNOW!? NOW IT'S DIFFERENT!" Then I tell her...I only want to remain our friendship..and don't want you to scold too much bad words. Then she say " you ask me do what den I do what!?"....den I juz ignore. den I say..." fine! since you like that~Our friendship will stop from here! " haiz...den she told me " u dun need me anywae...u go ur hubby anson...tt ass...!I'M GONNA PROVE TO U...TT MY LIFE WILL BE BETTA WITHOUT U!! "
-_-" it really hurts. Imagine...it's my best fren saying that. den I cry le...called SueFei and told her...what Diana and Me say in msn..den after that..I cry. Den I hang up le...coz dun wan to disturb her make Mua Chi. hMm..den I ask Diana..."K..fine..nvm....den....are we still friends?" Then she said..." Normal friends. " Ok...fine...so...I guess...I should let go. Let go..our best friendship. hMm...diary...i will later you anything later if I remember some other things I need to say. I need to go now...go and watch movie~ Harry Potter! whahaha...go le..buai~
( Written on 26th June? Forgot..)