HMM..DiAry..SorrY WoRx. yEStERDay NevEr Write DIaRy. HAiz..WAs RuShInG mY ARt till 12am. Haiz..anyhow draw..HMm..Can SAy ScRibBling bAh? Haha..COz Not niCe AlSo. HMm..DeN pAinT,AnYhOw pAinT. BACkGRoUnd WhOle ThInG YellOw. EASiER MAhz. Haha..dEn PAinT AcroSs THe WoRds NevErmInd. StiLL Can SEe The WoRds, oK Le~ Haha..hmM..ToDay IN SchOoL..HMm..NoThiNg specIAl HAppen. ErM..tEll YOu AbouT toDay De HistOrY CouRse BAhz. The teacher who teached us is an Ang Moh. Oh MY God..HIs EnGLIsh vERy Slang~AiYO..He TAlkED To me..I Don"t UndeRStAnD WhAt He SAy. Whisper to myself.." What Talking You? " haiz...really can't understand quite Well. HMM..BuT AfteR LiSteninG To AbouT 1 and a half HOUR, BeCOMe USe To It. SuDdENlY Can UndeRStAnd WhAt He IS tAlkInG.haha. hMm..gRoUp wiTh Wei Yuan, Jocelyn, Li Hong and Denise..SiAn~ Denise...haiz. DUn QuiTe LIke HEr woRx. VERy WAd De.haiz..den..got give out worksheets..haiz..that Denise..keep holding on to the paper Lorx. DeN I CAnnoT See. I Say...LeT me HavE A CloSer LooK, ShE Hor..HAiz. dun WAn TO Let Go OF The PapEr Lor. DEN..I SAy lOUd Loud.." I Dun wan to see already! " haiz...very...haiz...cannot scold bad words. BuT..FeeL Like ScoldinG..BuT..HAD MADE A Vow..CAnnoT ScOld. COz..No Good. HMm..nevermind bahz. My Laopo,SueFei say..cannot scold also...but she also scold. LOl..neverMiNd. Haiz..forget it. HMm..Today KNow A NEw FrIEnd. Was Walking To the BUs StOp To Take 243..Den SuddENlY A GIrl Say.." Excuse me, are you Percie? " OrH..den I say..." Yah..How YoU Noe? "..den she say..someone got tell her my name LOr...but forget who le..den I...-_-". haha..den..oh..coz got little rain..den she holding the umbrella..den shelter me also LOrx..haha..thanks wor! She is 1/7 de Yvonne. Always see her..but never talk before. Today first time. hmM..den..we reach the bus stop le..she take bus go le lor...257..I think? HMm..den after that..wait for my bus....den go home le lor.hmM...BaCk Home..BAthe..DeN puT mASk On My FacE..HEex~ Keke..dEn On comPuter anD plAy. Juz Now WatCh 7pm channel 8 show...whoa..very nice! haha.tHen Now..WriTe DiAry lorz. HAiz..Diana's leaving tomorrow to Perth. Go till Tuesday then come back.Haiz..will miss ya! haiz...dun wan type le..nothing to say..*SAd*...oh yah...nowadays in school..always very tired. Teacher teaching..alsways wan to sleep..dunno why. HOpe...won't like that le..haiz..k.stop here~buaiz~