Diary arh diary...yesterday was 23 of Aug. HMm..didn't forget..it was Diana's birthday. Have not buy her present..I have no time. OmG..I need to give her the present on 28 of Aug which is BLSS Entreprenuers' FaIR~Oh My..CAn"t evEn DiG oUT A tIme tO gO tO jP to buY hEr pReSenT. I guess I'll get it on Thursday? hmm..hOpe So. YeStErDAy..So SAd..I am already in a sad mood. Wanted to tell SueFei that I forgot to bring the paper Ms Siti wants me to bring..called her.... " SueFei. SueFei. " ...hAiz..I was so shocked. She shouted at me..." Zuo Mo!!? " .....I heard..then tell her..."aiya..nvm. Forget it. " ...den turn my head back to my desk and walk to my chair to sit down.
hAiz..already feeling like crying at that Time. bUT..I didn't want to show to my friends that I cry. So...hMm..I kept the tears ..... it fell in my heart. So pain~ Don't know what to do. hMm..recess le. Sit down on the Canteen table there...never eat. Have no mood. hmm..sit down there..day dreaming. Suddenly..SueFei stand infront me..say sorry. hMm..And DunnO WhAt THe Hell I Am thInkiNg AnD tEArS filled in my eyes. and yah...cried. hMm..CriEd fOr The WhOle ReceSs OvEr. until the bell rang. And yEA..SueFei cried too. MAyBe becAuSe I Cry? And So..She CriEd Too. hMm..I cried at my arm..near the uniform sleeve..and whole sleeve became wet. yEA...eyes were very red and swollen. buT After A whIle ok Le. Geo lesson...whole class were so talkative and energetic..because it's after recess..and yah..teacher can't stand us..punish we by running 2 rounds around the canteen. Within 5 mins must be in class. So..whole class ran. And I walk out..didn't run. SueFei...walked behind me. And AftEr A whILe..She Run..ran across me and hold my hand together and run. hmm....dUnnO WhetHer I am still angry with her anot.
YeStErDay..hMM..So SAd LorZ. cRiEd CrIEd And CrIed At NiGHt BefORe I SlepT. hMm..hAIz..cannot stop. After 40 mins..I sleep le. haha...went to time it. haha.
HMm..today's a new day. Didn't take bus to school. Walked to Jolene bus stop. Wait for her to walk together to school. HmM..we walked together..but..hMm..quiet. I guess she is thinking about something. Because I am thinking about something too. HMm..wanted to tell her. BUT..scArE WHen I oPen My mOuTh ANd sAy, I scare I may cry. So...yah..didn't tell her what I wanted to say. We talked about something else. hMm..happy to walked together with her to school although it's very quiet..but..hMm..the feeling is right. COz ShE IS My gAn JIe. So YAh..hmm..felt not so sad after walking with her. reaChed SChooL, saw SueFei..hmm..feeling's not right. DuNno WhAt I'm thinking too. I wanted to talk to SueFei..but...I can't...the feeling's really not right...and I dun feel like talking to her...but actually I wanted to talk..but..hAiz...I DuNNo!! WhAt The HACk Is hAppenIng To me!? hAiz.
Just feel like crying everyday. Maybe I will choose at night. HMm..it's better bahz. Nowadays...mood is just not right. Although will have happiness and sadness sometimes..but the happiness is only occupying 30%. The sadness is occupying 70% of my heart. hAiz..heart very pain. Mood not good..play cello. hMm..it cures when I played it..but after I keep, ...back to normal again. hAiz... Dunno what to say besides hAiz. hMm..today have Chinese oRchestra...JaMeS de. He wants to hear our E-Fair song. So yah..conduct until so funny..got laugh lah...but...go home..sad again. hAiz.
Meeting Jolene tomorrow too. I hope can go to school together everyday. Hmm..it makes me happy. hAiz...DunnO whether got disturb her anot. Because today went together...she say..so early. HAiz..sorry Jie~ No choice lAh. So sorry. But I really hope you can go to school everyday with me in the morning lor. Just hope bAhz. HAiz...go le...bye bye~