Omg! Diary!! Can update blog le!! OmG. Haha. Happy that can update my blog. hAiz..At another side...I am still very sad.
Now..I total up..already have 4 scars le. hAiz..the first one had not recover..then the second one came. Again..havent recovered...going to le, cut again~ PAin!!...OMG. nOw..forth one again..continue one sia. HAiz..who will be the fifth one? Another cello member? hAiz. I dunno.
hMM..The THinG..hAppen..hAiz...iT"S mY fAuLt. Should not scold Michelle. HMm..it is on 29th of Aug..we are performing at BLCC for that Mr Lee. hAiz..just only performing one song...we need to reach there at 8.30am to get prepared. Omg. I didn't know what time to reach. The night before 29th of Aug. hmm..sms my jie to ask what time must reach. Yah..she told me 8.30am. But..I..like hmm..dun believe. Thought is wrong de. Coz..last time..go practise...not performance, went there at 8.30am. BLCC havent open. So yah..never take seriously what my jie told me. So yah..next day, Michelle called me. Asked me reach le mah. hMM..tOld HeR I am still at home lying on the bed. Michelle then say..huh~ 8.30am must reach..not 7.45am le...u still sleeping?? ...So yAh..the story begin. hAiz...It's like that de....
After that, I was something like..shocked and angry. I was shocked that 8.30am need to reach while now already 7.45am le..den angry because no one told me need to reach at 8.30am. HAiz. ActUAllY was my fault. ShOUld have tAkEn In what my jie said. Should have reached at 8.30am. buT..I was ending up...getting very angry. Scolded Mic...she didn't tell me the time. She said sorry to me...and I...hAiz..make things worse? Still continue saying her never tell me the time. hMM..yAh..after that, Pei Shan called me...hAiz..again..I scolded her too~ BuT..lucky she didn't "Fan Lian" with me. Jasmine called me too..this time...i didn't scold..but I say her. hAiz...was something like going mad right? Haiz..really very sorry to three of them. Really not purposely de. hAiz..especially to Michelle..hAiz..so sorry....u called me the second time...hAiz...but I still.....omg..can't forgive myself. Sorry.
Reach BLCC at about 8.45am. Realize that Michelle's really very angry. hAiz....then yah...wanted to say sorry..but can't say it out. So yAh..haiz...bring cello down to the shelter downstairs. Went down to practise....haiz..practise so long..den after that.went to break...hmm..den blah blah...didn't go with Michelle. hAiz. after that..eat finish...get back le. then need to welcome the Mr Lee...went out BLCC again...stand at the road there. yAh...Jie Ling spoke to me..ask me to say sorry to Michelle. I say..I will say...but not now. Then yah.blah blah blah blah................perform finish le...went back to the room to keep our cellos. hMm..she walk passed me..and I hold her...say I really sorry for what I have done. HAiz..she is like..never care? hAiz..den yah..I started to lose hope. hmm..den...didn't care much about it le..since she didn't care too. hAiz..
after that..went back home...went back with JiaLin, Jasmine and my jie. keke..so happy
during the journey. Was very mad with JiaLin.Haha..she mad with me. yAh..haha. Both of us together so mad de. Now then know..next time continue to be mad bah!
Today Monday le. hAiz..actually no school because E-Fair finish le. We need to rest. So yah..everybody no school.buT~ ChInese Orchestra got rearsal. HAiz...tEAchEr's DAy RehArSAl.
hAiz..so sad.hmM..dun say here...keep it to myself. hAiz..
Today went to Jie de house. haha. So nice! keke. Jasmine, Eunice and me went...but they two left first. Then left me. haha...jie was something like scare me? haha..not scare me lah..is..hmm..dunno eh. hAiz. She sad...walk here walk there. HAiz..dun talk about this.....hmm..then yah..she say I looks bored in her house. So she came to entertain me. =D. Dun want to say how she entertain me. So pAiSeh. LOl. hAiz..until..wanna 3.30? or already 3.30+ le...I thengo home. She chase me home!! omg. Haha..she..weird weird de. Haha. But..so fun! She so cute. Haha. I kept saying I dun want to go home...then yah..she scare.lolx~ then she keep chasing me home..den yah..so sad...me kana chase out..go home lor. Haha...k LAh.stop here le..type so much..hAiz.
Hope all of you who I have hurt forgive me? "For some...hmm..I already say sorry le. That's what I can do. Since u don't fancy it..then...it's fine with me." Sorry.