Thursday, September 02, 2004
hAiz...today....chinese lesson..hAiz..everybody can do their chinese workbook..except me~ hAiz..Mr Chia lost my book!! hAiz....sad~ He told me to buy a new book and redo all the excersises again!! hAiz...i heard it..I.....-_-". hAiz..so sad woRx. hMm...in Chinese lesson...hmm...thinking about the past...remember something....let me tell u bAhZ~
hMm..got one of this day...hmm...we doing E-Fair de things...wrap presents all these. Laopo come and borrow UHU Glue from me. YArh..trust her...so didn't remind her to return me the glue...coz I trust her that she will return back to me safely in my hands. hMM...after awhile...coz I am finance grp de..nothing to do...teacher let us go. So yah...thought Laopo will return me back the glue to me next day. But that night..i sms her...ask her where is my glue...she told me...she dunno where is it. yArh..den I shock. Go back to school next day, asked Hye Na...she also dunno...asked Yile...she also dunno..den...my mood went down...very very very down. Yile say...only one glue....I no need to be sad. hAiz..didn't tell them wat I as thinking too. Actually I was thinking...I am sad not because of the glue. Is because I trust them...but they are not responsible to return me back my glue. Plus..the glue..i just bought it few weeks ago....only used it once~And they...hAiz..make lost...I didn't tell them to pay me back. Coz I scare they will say me whatever things. HAiz..sorry...not I am " Xiao Qi "....is because I trust all of you...but all of you...disappoint me...hAiz..so yah...hAiz...Forget it... =(
torn