hmM..Today...so boring...haha. English lesson, we have this game..dunno what name..forgot~ hmM..but it is so fun! After school, went to JP and walk walk...rainy heavily when we were in JP. hmM..Hye Na say she dun have enough Money in the ez-link card to take bus..she wanna walk back to school!! Of coz we all dun let her walk back. We share money together..and let her take bus with us. YEAh! went back to school, juz for that...should I call it Stupid? hmM...STUPID COUNCILER INTERVIEW!! Why must we have interview neh? hAiz. hmM...actually I was last. But~ SueFei,Hye Na and Yile...sabo me~ -_-" I become first one. So suey~ Sit infront of 3 ex-co!! SiAn~ SueFei..only sit infront 2. Hye Na..sit infront 1~ hAiz..den that stupid indian guy!!? Sian ArH. Shoot me lor. Ask de question so chim!! I dun even understand~ I still ask him to say it in a simple way~ Aiyo. Plus...is Indian guy!! He talk...abit funny lor. I dun understand. aiyO. Interview finish le~ hmM..stay in the hall awhile..den went back home.
On the way, I sms Evelyn! haha..asked her where is she. hmM..she called me back..den say she was with Steph! haha...den I walk very fast lor. Go and meet them at my downstairs. haha..den they went up moi house! haha...played the computer..haha...eyelyn was so funny. And steph was so irritated by evelyn? Coz she was shouting like hell when she saw s.h.e photos in my computer.Haha..hmM...den..after that....5.10pm? Think so. And..Evelyn and Steph need to go home. hmM..Steph and me send Evelyn home. And..after that I send Steph back home. And..walk back home alone. Lonely huh? I'm always like that~ haha. hmM...reach home~ Played the computer. Then...watch tv on 7pm. hMm...8pm...play computer again~ 9pm watch tv again. 10pm play computer again..until now! yEah! hmM...=)
hmM..tml will be having this Pioneer youth group thingy? =) I only know got free lunch to eat. YeAh! I'm gonna bring my cello there...and after the event, straight away go BLCC for my CO practise. hmm...ji lao shi wants to hear out my number 26!! omG! Getting nervous!! Haiz. Die~ Hope tml will be fine. =S hmM...God Bless Me~!