Thursday, November 11, 2004
10 Nov~
S.H.E Wo Shou Hui!! (S.H.E Shake Hand session!!) Haha. hMm..I meet LiHua. The girl I know from friendster. Haha. Now we are friends! yeAh! haha..actually going wif evelyn too. But..she can't go.her mama dun let.. =( hAiz. Den me and LiHua only lor. hmm..haha..we reach there at about 12+pm!! Haha. So early!! we wait until 7pm lor. haha. Sit there...talk talk, listen Discman..eat biscuit..drink HL Milk..=) Marigold sponser de. =) haha. wait wait wait..until I wanna sleep~ -.-" Den I take out coffee de sweets! =) I am so clever. Haha. den...LiHua and me eat. Coz we keep dozing off. Haha. blah blah blah~~ 7pm le!!haha. S.H.E come le!! SO high!! First song is superstar!! Second is Hou Niao!! Third is Tong Kuai!! WOOOoooooHooooOOOooo!! haha. den we very high! haha. den shake hand le..haha...Hebe so pretty!! Selina de voice so sweet!! Ella...so chio and friendly!! omG!! Love them!!! Argh!!haha. Den me and Lihua..LOlx..we went in Tower A again!! haha. And we go a second time! LOlx. den see them 2 times!! Hebe and Selina were like..hmmm..shocked?haha...they was like...hmm..haha. Also dunno lah. They seems to remember our face. haha. haha. YeAh! =) Now their faces still in my mind!! omg!! hmm...den me and LiHua second finish..we went to Tower B. Haha. nv shake le lah. Scare they see use again..haha..very malu de. LOlx. den LiHua and me..see until they go lor. haha. Den I so clever. Ask LiHua to stand at the gate there where pple walk out. haha. Went S.H.E go, =) we so close to them!! haha. "Kan Zhui Hou Yi Mian" =) haha. Selina got say bye bye. ella say "Zai Jian" but...hebe...=( she nv lift up her head. Probably too much flashlight le bah.all the camera flash flash flash..hmm..hAiz..den Hebe nv talk. but I also got see her!! hmm..yeAh! Luv S.H.E forever!! haha..after that, LiHua bring me to a shop. selling all the singers de posters all these. Hmm..BTW the Wo Shou Hui is at Ngee Ann City. So the shop..hmm...Taka? izzit? Inside taka bah? I also dunno neh. HMm..den LiHua and me buy 2 S.H.E posters!! $6! Buy 2 get 1 free. So yeA...we buy lor. =) hEEx. After that..we went home le. haha. hmm..went home. Very happy de. den..me went to my gor room to see the hamsters. :'( 3 died!!!I also dunno what happen~ den I immeidately cried. den I saw another hamster. I thought also die. Den I open the cage...touch it..den it open the eyes. den..hmm...that hamster is like no energy to stand. hAiz. den I faster give water and carrot eat. :( I am a failure!! Dunno how to take care hamsters!! hAiz. I cried. den I called Laopo. hmm..she accompany me..hmm..thankew! den...I cried..hmm..scare the other alive one...scare tml morning die. so dun dare let it sleep. But..in the end...of coz I let it sleep. hmmm..coz tired..sure need to sleep mah. hmm.den yea..after that..I watch tape. Record "Xi Ling Men and Ren wo Ao You" hmm..den go sleep le. abt 2am+ I sleep. hAiz...den I cried again..den sleep. hAiz.
hmM..go to S.H.E Wo Shou Hui de evidence~ Got chop de hor! =) heEx! Chop on my hand~
11 Nov~
Morning wake up, eyes swollen. den eat breakfast le..I bring the 3 hamsters down to bury. hmm..hAiZ. Put them in the soil le..the last word I say is "Rest In Peace" haiz. Will miss them. =( hAiz. hmm...go home le..I play Playstation 2. hmm..denplay until 2pm+ hmm.den mama scold. -.- hAiz..den..she ask me go exercise wif her. haha. We went to play Badminten and Table Tennis. Haha. Badminten..she very good at it. table Tennis, I am very good at it. Of coz lor..coz pri sch..is my CCA. haha. hmm..go home le..wanna bathe, before bathe, I ask my jie to cut moi hair. HMm...cut le..hmm..now become like boy le neh~ hmm. Haha..lIke Yile~ LOlx!! hmm..den bathe out le,we take cello out to practise. practise..den go eat dinner...watch tv. den watch tv~ 10pm le..play computer..until now loR~ =) yEA! haha. Later wanna sleep liAoz. haha..dunno what time sleep. Haha...bUAIz! Next time take photo of my new hairstyle le..den put on blog~ =) BuAiz!!
torn