Tuesday, November 23, 2004
YOz! -.- So long nv blog. keke. LAzy~~ Dunno what to write.keke. That day..20 Nov(sun) hmm...went out...wanna buy shoes. The adidas shoes =) mama wanna buy. BUT!! Papa say..go injection first...so will flu-free. Coz going HongKong in Dec~ hAiz..den go lor..mama also scare. LOLX. IN the end...inject le...only me pain.-.- Blood so much..SiAn. den only me pain. Only me hand no energy. haha. den..went JP buy the Adidas shoes. =) keke. mama so good. yeAh! den...dunno what happen le. LOlx. 21 Nov! First day chinese orchestra camp. Keke. Fun lor! But no need stay overnight de lah. keke. Break record wor~ PLay cello whole day. Haha..almost whole day. den arh~ Today!! 22 Nov. LOLx. Can remember quite well what happen lor. Keke.
Today..we use the room that is very nice! Haha. got mirror around..hmm...like dancing de. Keke. Den play cello can see our posture all these correct mah, nice mah. Keke. Den..Jie Ling never come...=( SO sad neh!! HAiz. Den..I sit with Jolene. haha. So funny. I keep making her...haha..den she also make me. Coz I make her..she nv make me..not fair mah.LOlx. Den we play play play lor. Dunno teacher got angry anot. Dun think so bah? oh yAh~ den Mr Ji is sick!! He got Dengue Fever!! So "ZHUN"...-.- Buy 4D or Toto..also not so "ZHUN"....Dengue Fever...So "ZhUn!" only can say one word. "Suey Arh!" hmm...den one girl teacher help to teach us lor. LOLx. She very funny de. HmM...quite ok lor. She teach...no stress. Compare to Mr Ji...hmm...BIg Big Big bIG difference! But...Mr Ji Better bah? =) Miss Him!! Haha.hmm..den..we camp. Got Jurong Ville Sec de pupils join us. Haha. Cello de..only got one girl. Her other frens.."Peng Sang" her. SiAn~ Haha...her name is "Li Ru" hmm...in english...For Example? lOlx....jkjk..cannot let her know. Or else I die! Haha. She is Theresa de class de!! So coincidence. keke. she very cute.hmm..absorb things also very fast. Keke...I like it! LOLx. hmm...den today...play cello for....8 hours 15 mins!! LOlx. got break time lah..I nv go count. Lolx. I mean...stay there...very long lor. HmM..den hand very pain. COz the teacher teach "Rou Xuan" ...So pAin..>_< hmm..den..play cello. HmM..play cello. Haha..Dunno le eh. Haha. hmm..nothing happen le leh. -.- cannot think. Brain rusty le. hmm..den today very fun le. Coz got Jolene!! lOLX. tml continue to make her!! yeah!!! =)
torn