Thursday, November 11, 2004
hmM..so many days nv blog? Haha..also dunno how many days. hMm..Gonna type what happen on 9 Nov, 10 Nov and 11 Nov! yeAh!
9 Nov~
=) went out with Theresa! =) really very happy. haha. Coz very seldom can go out wif Ther de. On that day can!! YeA! hmm..Ther meet me 12.45pm at my house downstairs. HmM..but...me 12.50pm den go down. Lolx.den..Ther also about that time come. =) see her..haha...very happy..den dunno what to say...haha. hmm..feel abit pai seh lah. but still got talk. LOlx. me siao siao. hmM..we went to JP! haha. Saw chun chun there!! wearing sch Uniform..wif the big big bagde. :O Very big neh. PREFECT!! LoLx I scare. haha. She was with another two frens. hmm..she need to go for her CCA after that..so she din went out wif Ther and moi. haha. hmM..Ther and me..walk walk walk...den walk dunno how many rounds? Haha..den we went to Westmall! -.- Go in the MRT. Actually Ther wanna stand at the door there. But I tell her..hmm...stand at the center of the MRT TRAIN. hmm..the join up that part lor. Then arh.......................-.-" got one "Ye Zi You" <----coconut oil(the word I use to call Indian. Dunno why? Their face very evil de. And the smell of their body..should be the smell of coconut bah. So yeA...coconut oil. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!) was he a pervert?? YuCkS! I felt strange..den I turn to Ther...tell her..the person infront us..(the coconut oil) kept looking at us......-.-" den I tell Ther..nvm..I will protect you. =D hmm..sounds like a hero. LOlx. hmM..den..reach Jurong East le. Get down the train...change tain..the coconut oil..-.- alSo change. -.-" SIAn DiAo!! hMm..den me and Ther...walk until inside inside~ haha. Den that coconut oil. -_- He standing quite far from us. But..he was looking at our direction. -.-" He think we "Kan Shang Ta??" No Way Man! den..I tell Ther not to look at him. Or else later he thought we like him. eeeeeee...YuCkS! blEAhx!! Reach Bukit Batok le! Heng Arhx...ther and me get down..he din get down. heng Heng~ went in westmall. Haha..walk around. hmm..nothing attracts us. but we still go in the shop to walk and see. Haha. Ther and me..we finding neoprint shop!! BUt..dun have. Haha..we din know that..there dun have. hmm..den we wanna go back JP and take lor. but..we still stay in westmall walk walk first. hMm..haha I told Ther that I wanna go arcade. We said that..we go in..but dun play. Dun waste money. haha. But..go in..-.- we played a game..hmm...rolling de. Haha. Very cute!! Ther love it so much. And she say she is addicted to it. Must play play play. Haha..we play...3 times? Izzit? haha.The game is..hmm..there is a ball there...like our computer mouse de roller. Den...we need to roll the ball as fast as we could so that the animal we are controling will be very fast. Haha. yeAh~ quite fun! Haha. we also got play the cycling one. >_< href="http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=MBA" target="_blank">mbawang. hmm...den see the CDs...den suddenly my hp ring. Hye Na!! haha. Hye Na call de.she ask me where me. Den I say sembawang. den she come find me liao. hmmm...she having piano lessons. Den we walk walk..den after that..reaching 5pm le...we send Hye Na up to her Piano Lesson. den..Ther and me went to library to wait for her. hmm..wait until 5.45pm. Hye Na piano lessson over le. den we went back home. hmm..I take bus until their bus stop. hmm..den Hye Na and me..send Ther up. den..come down again. -.-" Haha..coz she needs to bring her younger sister home from sch. Haha. So guAi WoRx. hmm..den..met Irene. -.-" SiAn DiAo!! haha. den Hye Na, Ther and me. we go bring Jasmine(Ther younger sis) home. Then..after that..Ther went up le. hmm..dunno when can jio her out again. hmm.den I send Hye Na home. hmm..coz she sick lor. HAiz..fever. hmm..den I send her until her house downstairs den..saw her mum. hmM..yea. Then Hye Na went up le. Me end up..walk home myself lor. =) yeAh! haha..
Continue 10 nov and 11 nov on next blog. Coz this one..like too long le..haha~
The Neoprints Ther and Me took! yeAh!
torn