Tuesday, November 02, 2004
yOz! hmM..came to blog again. hmM..I am now online in msn. Haha..saw the picture in my mummy(Pek Mun) Display Picture. Den ask her to send to me all the pictures. Haha..show u all~ =) hmM..those pictures are taken at the Sun Yat San Villa ( Sun Zhong Shan ). We went there to learn some history things. =D After the learning, we came out and took photos!
HeRE! (27/10/04) <---Date of that DAY!
This is my Laopo, Suefei!! My Mummy, PekMun!! And...Yile! (The Zi Lian Girl..now already spread to me liao..)
This is Eunice,Wei Yuan and Li Hong!
This is HyeNa, SueFei and Me!!
This is Denise,Wendy and Jocelyn!
This is our group photo1.Hmm..everyone don't seems to get ready..-_-" except me. Why huh? LOL!! Weird eh. I am fast! yeAh! ;)
This is our group photo2! hmm..teacher siao de lor. We havent get ready, teacher snap liao. DiAoz -_-". But!!! I am ready again!! I am fast. Hmm..here..Wendy also as fast as me. loLx... haha. But..it's natural! NIce! yEAh!
This is our last group photo! Looks nice. Even Wei Yuan never look into camera and Hye Na's eyes is closed, it is also nice!! yeAh!!!! =)
In the bus, wanna go back to school, PekMun took photo of Denise!! Haha~
Last!! The "Zi Lian Girl" is here!! Weng Yile! yeAh! LOlx~ She take this photo herself de bah? lOlx...
Now...wanna show...hmm...should be 28/10/04? hmm..in class...PekMun take de photos!
hErE!
Hmm..this photo..-_- The boy at the left de..is ZhengWei. LoL..hmm..center de is Wai Cheong and right hand side de is Alvin Tham. LOL...dunno what they doing?? -_-"
This photo!!! OMG!! I see GAY!! Haha..LOL..hmm...behind that boy is..Stanley~ The petty boy. =X
This photo...from left....Zheng Wei, Stanley,Wai Cheong and Alvin Tham. Haha..they are good buddies~ Haha. Sad tat MingHui is not there. Haha..Chu Yuan also not in. LOLX.
Last!! My stead and me leh. lOLx Hye Na and me!! Haha...yEAh! =)
OK~ =D EnD HeRE Le!!
torn