Sunday, November 07, 2004
BLoggIe!! haha. Today went to Fuchun CC! Went for wushu~ Haha. WanCai...-.-" ask me and lydia go de lah. He.."Hao jie Shao" SiAn..go there...my legs rotten. but...nvm! Coz I know new friends! Daphne!Sec 2~ hmM..a sweet girl. Thinks that she have the potential to play spear. yeAh! I've found a partner for spear!! haha. Another boy....sec 2 too. HmM...YiMing..haha..hmm...I dunno what to say about him. haha. -.- Still got some others smaller kids. haha. So cute!!! haha.
Wushu time..haha..dunno whose volleyball is that? WanCai de bah?hmm..den..me and lydia...when resting..we played volleyball! yEAh! haha. fun! hmM..after wushu...went to Causeway point. Haha. Actually wanted to walk there...but~ walk to 2 bus stops le...our legs rotten liao. Our whole body melt liao. Melted by the sun. Haha. hmm..den Lydia and me...decide to take the bus. Reach the interchange de. Woodlands interchange..Lydia and me...blur blur...walk here walk there...can't reach causeway point. We very...blur~~!! haha..finally, he went up the escalater<----not moving de. -.-" we walk up..-.-" den..we found causeway point!! haha..den we walk walk walk...nothing attracts us. haha..den walk here..walk there..-.-" Nothing to see. Sit down...have a rest. Coz leg..gonna break soon...we ate Long John Slivers. -.-" I only have $3!! I very poor thing.den I borrow from Lydia 60 cents more. hmM..den eat lor. Stomach empty..must eat. hmm...after that..we went out...take MRT...went to Jurong East. went to IMM. to see 5566. hmm...I nv want to see them. But..see them also no harm. haha..so go lor. But...actually is wanna find laopo de. But..is outdoor de!! haha...cannot find laopo. I too short. >_< hmM...after listening to 5566 sing one song, me and Lydia...already melt le. The sun damn HOT!!! Haha. den we go lor. We went to the Jurong Entertainment Center? Izzit? Haha...that blue building...
went in...we went up to the ice-skating there. Lydia friends were there. Those teakwondo de. The Gilbert also there!! eeeeeK...*pUKe* hmm...den there have ice-skating lessons going on. All the little girls and one boy...haha..so cute!!!! After that...they got perform something. But the coach seems not very happy. Keep repeating the steps. HmM..den..yAh. Can see that the girls and boy very work hard. But juz can't get it right. Hmm...so sad. haha.
after that..lydia and me..went to Jurong East Library. keke. Lydia nv go before. den I bring her there lor. Keke. We went up to the highest floor. den sit down at one corner. Listening to 93.3fm from my receiver, reading book and we talk talk talk. lOlx. Very fun woRx. with lydia..very fun de. =) she very funny de. haha. =D after that..went home le!! haha. hmm..today we went to so many places. haha. So fun!! yeAh!
hmM...hope that next time come go out wif Daphne they all lor. =) end HeRE!
S.H.E roX FoRevER!!
torn