Wednesday, December 29, 2004
bLoG...hmm...so long nv update. too lazy nia. hmm..nowadays...always very tired...wake up around 10+ de. den..this week..whoa. Having co almost everyday. BuAy dA hAn!! hAiz. hmM..yesterday went pasir ris beach wif Jo,JiaLin and Mic. Haha. Actaully din wan to cycle. coz..the weather...make me sian haLf~~ but in the end...they all wan me cycle.den..I cycle.
hMm..lAopo is back! omG...I worried for her nor. went thailand...scare she go bukit. Lucky she
din go..hmm..today come blog..is put hong kong de pics nor. haha. So late le den put. paiseh arh..
In Singapore Airport...
`Gor and Jie
`Gor and Me
`Mama And Papa
`ChEeSe!
In the plane~ Cathay Pacific...
`Energy sign! Gor and Me..^_^
Reach Hong Kong! woOo...
`Me alone!! See the sign above me..[Travel Industry Council Of Hong Kong]
`Hong Kong road wor..behind got mountains. The tour guide says..there's alot
alot Mountains in Hong Kong!! hmM..how many %?? oOps..forgot..
`The sea...CoOl! A little FoG thErE...
`The road brigde? Haha..dunno how to say. hmm...so special de..forget the name. >_<
`Buildings! Reach the Hotel there le...=)
`Bank Of China!! Sounds so cool!
`Zibra crossing in yellow. lOl...
`Gor..ShuAi! see...Hong Kong so many people..>_<
`Jie..so chio! =) sAme ThinG..so many people..-_-
ScAre pIckpockEts Arh~~~ $_$
`Me..-.- Dunno what to say....
`At Mong Kok! Chinese is.."Wang Jiao" keke. Three CHIAS!
`Again! With Energy SiGns! ^_^
`One Family! At Mong Kok! See behind..write.."Mong Kok Station" =)
`This is at a place..I forget where. OOps! Keke. Jie and Me! With a horse~haha..
See our jackets..we bought it in JP together wif our mum! keke. See the sticker
at our jacket..an (A)....= "Ann's Travel" haha. Quite a good company. haha..
`Papa and Gor..keke. With a horse too~ ^_^
`Me alone!! Tour guide says..if take with this big big golden flower, will have
good good fortune. So family took~ =) Good Luck to myself!
`Mama and Gor..haha. Eyes small small. Got sun wor. But..got sun..still like got
Air-Con like that...-_-" Cold cold!!! haha..Air-Con everywhere!!! Papa and Jie
got take with the flower..but..I dun wan put. LOLx..too many to put le..lazy~
=X
`Papa and Me~ WhoA...look at the sea!! So blue..so cooL!
`SeA again!! Got one boat..so extra..=X
`SeA again...-_-..LOLx..
`Gor and Me..at the place nor..haha..dunno the name..same place lah..
`Next place!! haha. went to the..dunno where lah. LOlx...and saw this...
[ Jumbo!! The floating resturant!!! ] coOl bAh!?
`Gor and Jie..keke..behind is the floating resturant~ We din goin lah...no time.
`Jie and Me! again..behind is the floating resturant~ =)
At the beach!! haha...
`wha...water so clear..
`tHis fish..whoa..alot people throw money in the mouth..haha. Maybe it will give
good luck bah~
`Me again!! Alone..LOLx. Me touching the stomach. LOlx..so cute!
`I touch the elephant!! hmM..y? I dunno...my Aunt told me to touch..haha..
`See those paper and oranges above? This is a tree..call.."Xu Yuan Shu". english...hmm..
"Make A Wish tree?" LOlx...people write their wish in the paper..den..throw it up
high until it hangs at the tree.
Went to China!`ShenZhen!
`We were at a place call " Shi Jie Zhi Chuang " . We can see all the countries in this place.=)
`I saw Singapore there...>_<
`This one what country de? OOps..I dunno nia...Sorry wor..my sister know..haha..
`Hungry fishes....HMMm......o.O
`Nice castle! Cool! ^_^ I live de...=X
`Gor and Me! Haha..take photo again..keke...My gor..shuai bah?heh heh..
`Another castle? CooL!
`Family went to Egypt! haha...nice bah?
`This picture...-_- The boy is real de. Camel also real de wor! but!...the boy...I hate him.
My gor and me hates him!! mY gOd...damn sickening!! Irritating!!! Lucky is only his back..
or else my gor sure delete this photo...
`Jie,Gor and Me! =) Keke...My Good Gor and Jie! Keke...^_^ Jie scare the sun...>_<
`Waterfall!! Cool bAh!!? wahaha....
`Waterfall cum Rainbow!!! Romantic arh...hEex..
`A closer view of the rainbow~
`Mama,Papa,Gor and Me! Jie not in...=( She was the photographer..Thanks!
`This picture..hmm..4 faces de..see before in tv...hmm..which country?I duno...>_<
`Me! Haha..I thought my hand got catch hold of the building..but..nv!! My sis say..
have!! and she snap! But..I see le..dun have..hAiz...nvm..see my gor,jie,mama and papa de..
LOlx!!!
`Dinosaur? A dino that looks so handsome..LOlx...nice bah? Funny~~~
`My mum and dad. Hmm..my mum wan to shoot the building? and..y is my dad so scare?
`LOLx!!!! My sis....good pose huh?
`My gor...hitting the statue..-.- So bad...
`This photo...-.- Which country? I dunno...but..I see before de...hmm..forget is which country de...>_<..sorry.
`Me again? -_- Shooting the person? So lame..
`Liberty!! Which country!!? omG..I dunno...I only know..Jurong Point have Liberty. lOlx..
`Dinosaur!!! >_<
`Whoa...Dino eAt Dino...hAiz...so sad~
src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/percie/MamaGorandMe1.jpg">
`Mama,Gor and Me! haha..mama look so pretty here.I like this dino dino! =)
`Gor and Me! LOlx..I wanna rescue the dino below. den..my gor...in-charge of slamming the fierce fierce de dino...lolx..
`Dino de FEET!! So big!!! My jie shoe...-_- So extra....
`This picture...Haha...coz..weather at China..so dry!! Lack of water!! Papa buy coconut for us to drink. And..jie holding it. Haha..so cute! =)
`Xiao Yi,Counsin,Gor and Me! Haha...=)
This pic....we went to another place...call.."Xiao Ren Guo"...see the things..all very small de.
But...not all lah..LOlx..most only...lOlx...
`This pic..LOlx..my jie copying the man beside her. LOlx..the statue.
`-.- Papa hugging statue? LOlx!!!
`What me doing? So ugly..-.-
`Whoa..my gor...like IDOL neh....haha...Next Singapore Idol!
`This picture..-_- Actually wanna take wif my gor. Den..wanna snap le..he suddenly walk away.
-_-....he say..it looks cool...
China'a Hotel de decorations!!! nICe bAh!? For christmas..haha..
Nothing to do~ Take picture of my shoe..-.-
These Photos neh...hmm..fmaily saw GiGi...I din saw!! Coz I sick mah. Sleep in hotel~ BUt..nvm! Got photos see!!!
The little boy very cute wor...=)
`Last day of the trip!!! FAmily rush here rush there to shop more~ haha...gor and jie
took photo...
`At Hong Kong Airport...we were eating..waiting to board the plane to fy back to Singapore!
`My jie..looking so cute..acting angry? haha.
`My air plane ticket!!! Keke...coming back to Singapore~
torn