Monday, December 20, 2004
BloggIe! I update blog wor. haha. Me..today...morning..
wake up,whoa..play playstation...until afternoon. den...
Actually wanna go out wif Evangeline de~~ BUt...after
ThAt, we think...den...decide not to go le. BuT...lAopo called
me..say..wanna go out!! yeAh!! den...actually called hye na together..
but~~ she cannot. SAd Argh!!!! den..went out wif suefei nor. den..
we went to Choa Chu Kang. LOlx.
Go there..for what!!? take neoprint. keke
lOlx. den..I dun wan take le..but..bo bian lah. Laopo wan..so..haha. Take nor.
den..take neoprint....after that..walk walk awhile,we wan take MRT go back JP
walk..buT!! Theresa call me!! haha. den..she ask me go PengYang Birthday Party.
So..reach le boonlay,suefei also go home nor...den I rush go meet Ting and Chun! keke..
den...reach that bus stop. LOLx...Chun ran to me. LOLx...like very happy. keke.
Happy to see her too! and..saw ting..keke. hmm..ting=theresa..LOlx..den...happy nor! =) den...stay
at pengyang house until 5.15 like that..den I go home..coz I got tuition!!haha..
den..chun and me go home together...coz..she need to go chalet.spell like that? dunno..
den...chun go home take hp..den..she g chalet lor. den..as for me..I go tuition nor.
keke..tuition today..whoa..head very pain. The questions...whoa...so difficult.But..
I can do it lor..not too bad. den..after tuition..i went back to pengyang house. keke...
coz..I went to see ting. I wanna send her home mah. den..I go in pengyang house
again nor..den..whoa. They playing true or dare.LOLx..
THen...shhhhh...alot secret between us! LOlx.shhh...secreT! wahaha!! then..after that..
wanna 9pm le..den we go home. den..I follow ting go take book from her fren..and
got 3 boys be our bodyguards. LOlx..HiongYong,Anson and Boon Hien<---dunno how
to spell lah. LOlx..den...I send ting home nor. Then..Aiyo..she feel guilty..say what..
I follow her until sendher back home.-_-" AiyO deAr...no need feel guilty WoRx.
I wanna send u home de mah. And..I can protect myself de. keke. No worries! =)
den..go home le...bryan called me. -_-" He say..wanna conference. den..ok lor..I do all my things..den I conference wif them. haha..den..online..den..11.30 le!! I watch
" Shi Zhi Lu Kou! " wahahaX!! S.H.E!! yeAh! They roX! keke..den..thats all le bah.
I show u all the neoprint I took. Keke...enjoY! TAke cAre! All my frens! =)
Miss every single one of you!
torn