Tuesday, February 01, 2005
oH..aftEr ONe moNtH then I update my blog? haha. ToO lAZy le~~ Anyway...I change my blogskin~ So happy. haha. Hye Na help me find this bogskin de. keke.have been very busy in this one month. Got SYCO...and....school co keep going on. Keep practising the New Year Songs. Aiyo. So tiring.
Today have maths exam. hAiz. Don't have much confident. The problem lies with the teacher? Ms Azlina? damn her lah. Dunno what she talking throughout the lesson. hAiz. Or the problem lies with me? I'm not hardworking enough?? Partly my fault too. I admit I am not hardworking at ALL~ buT..I workhard for mAths. If I never score well...hmm...Let it Be...Since I've already done my best.having history exam today too..hmm..no confident as well? hAiz. Din know most of the Questions. hOpe I could pass?
hAd english,chinese and geography yesterday. hmM..well...I dunno what to say. hAiz..no confident again. =( Got back chinese today...I scored 74.5/100. 3 marks is lAopo help de. thAnks~ =) Eng and Geo..hmm...no hope?not sure..>_<>_< hAiz. CAn SomeOne juSt kIndlY lend Me yOUr ShouLDer To SuppOrt? hAiz...
I love you..do u know what I'm talking? I'm mad~`
torn