Friday, February 18, 2005
yOz...come here update blog. hAiz...today daddy go op. Jie Jie went Batam. Company bring de.. English period..sian...stupid goh SY..say..hye na din give the e-portal de money. but...hye na say..she got give leh. den...goh sy say..nv give...den..hye na got to give again. wha lau. goh sy sux! eat our money!! den..I treasurer mah...she always ask from me the money. ...what!? scare I eat ur money!? dun even trust me...den why let me be the treasurer? stupid. I collect le..sure give u mah. U thought I like to keep it wif me? later lost how? shiT her lah! aiyo...den..chinese period. -_- Stupid suefei....keep hitting my butt. -_-" den....in class...wha..so tired!!! I nearly fall asleep. doTz.
After chinese...I called mama...ask her how to go hospital. den..I go myself. Wha..see I so pro! I walk to boonlay interchange. den...take mRT go to redhill. whoa....first time go redhill myself!! haha. den...cross the road...take bus 33. den..I ask the driver..where to get down.den..reach the bus stop le..driver say...get down here..den I go down lor..with a "Thankew!" haha. den...I walk straight up the over head bridge. den...turn left..den...call mama again..ask..how to go from there. mama say...walk straight..go entrance. den I follow..den...whoa! I reach le! =) yESh! den...I look at the sign....oOps. I look at the wrong one leh!! I thought is ward 12...but actually is ward 7. but..I know Is level 3. so...I go in the lift 5. den...look at my message again..saying.."Ward 7 room 12 bed 30" oOps! den..I thought I go wrong side. Fortunately~~ I go in that lift..can link to ward 7. den..I go in...-.- the door scare me. LOlx!! coz..I thought need to use hand de..den I raise up my hand..wanna open, the door auto open. -_- scare me to death. lol...aiyo..I first time mah. den...I go in...find room 12...den...open the door. =) saw mama...and papa lying on the bed.
Papa...he say....abit pain. haiz..all Op sure will have pain de mah. Even though it is a small op. hAiz...papa look abit pale nor. haiz.den..I ask him...can mah? he say..can lah...haha. den I...look around at the bed there. oH! I see the red button. =) first time see. lOlx.. hMM...that one is..got problem..den u press....doctor or nurse will come nor. haha.den..everyday bed, infront,above, got one tv each. whoa..so cool! haha. but..papa too tired to watch le. den...I go in the toilet. whoa! so nice. haha. so clean. simple and nice! den..I ate two slices of bread. haha. coz I hungry..den eat...to fill abit. den..papa tired le. wanna sleep..den mama and me go nor. Take Care Papa...
Mama brought me to the coffee shop. haha..ate "meepo dry" LOlx. den...very nice!! =))
den..eat finish le...walk back the bus stop...take bus 33 back to Redhill..den take mrt back nor. den go home. hMm...go home le..haha..I ate last time jie jie bring back de nice nice ice-cream! den..mama went to bathe..den I bathe..den...mama blow hair...den I also blow hair...den we two go sleep. =D
Mama wake up at 7.05pm. I wake up at 9.50pm. That's why..now..I still awake. cannot sleep. LOlx. I cannot sleep!! actually wanna sleep..but...-.- cannot leh. den gor come back...I tell gor..den he ask me come play computer..later tired..den sleep.LOlx.
oh yEa...din tell u all..my computer kanna virus!! (P.S FRIENDS..IF YOU GO MSN. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!! PEOPLE SEND U THINGS. DUN ACCEPT!! IS VIRUS!! ASK WAT IS THAT FILE FIRST...IF THAT PERSON SUDDENLY GO OFFLINE, THAT MEANS ITS VIRUS. =) )
my computer kanna! I so stupid mah. so accept. HAIz..so...I cannot use msn. will auto send to people.so I use e-messenger...cannot send things de. haha.den..chatted with hye na and ben. LOlx.den like that nor..havent sleep yet. I update until here. =) nite nite
torn