Tuesday, February 08, 2005
=) Just now eat nice nice de foods~ wahahaha. BuT..very weird eh..I eat abit..full le..-_-
Today after school, thought Diana coming to fetch me. But..I call her, she say she still at home....-.- LOlx. den..I went to Xingnan with Jasmine. =( I din wait for him. Coz I can't find him. Sorry oh..>_<
While walking down the stairs to the bus stop...oOps! A 99 bus!! Theresa upstairs!! Haha. but...bus too full. I can't go in. Then..ther say..wait for me at xingnan bus stop. haha. den...a 242 came. Jas and me went in. I carrying my cello!! den..very stupid lor. Got one..old man? old man act young lah. StuPid. my cello big mah..what to do? Minimize? Cannot mah! That old man..kick on my cello...and trip...I nv say him kick my cello..very good liao can? He trip le...-_- He...DiAo me!! WhA lAu eh..he himself din see properly mah...my fault meh?? SiAn. SuAn le..hope not to see him again.
reach xingnan bus stop le..keke..saw theresa!! =) So happy. So long nv see her!! Miss her lots. keke. Den..Evan,Evelyn and Trenna also there liao. Keke..=) thEn...blah blah..talk talk...cannot go in sch..-_- SiAn..den..wait for Diana come. keke. Miss her lots! =)
after that...we talk talk talk...sit at bus stop very long. den I say..."Go home lah. SiAn.."haha..den we all go home nor. LOlx. den...walk home le..evan and diana come my house sit sit first. Coz I wanna put cello at home first. haha. den..we take bus go JP. haha. I was playing wif evan. lOlx. She change le..she last time like to laugh de...now...nv laugh de. hMm...got..but..most of the time..only I laugh. -_-"...Lolx.
tHen..at jp..we eat KFC. haha. These few days...din eat well. coz no mood mah. Damn sad....................=( den..diana know le...cock my head...force me eat.haha. den...diana and evan treat me drink. =) thankew! den..I eat nor...coz diana infront of me...I got mood to eat and drink. keke. den..after that...we finish eating le..den we take 243G. cOz...evan taking 243G. den..we accompany her. keke.
den..reach my bus stop le. Diana's car reach my house downstairs le. den......=( Wo Bu She De. diana looks abit bu she de too. Lolx.....but...no choice mah. den..say bye bye le. ='( hAIz..friday seeing each other again. Coz..we got gathering...going Mdm Teo House. haha. =)
ReAch home..bathe le...call him. haha. den talk tAlk talk..until I need to eat my "tuan yuan fan". den..say bye bye. keke. maybe later call him again bah. =) I now..online first..haha. yeAh!oh..and then...tml can take ang bao. hMm? I not excited at all leh. weird...o.O
Happy New Year!!
torn