Wednesday, February 02, 2005
yOZ! today..went to pierce second ear hole with HyeNa~ =) Not very pain lah...abit. haha.
Remember the days..I told one of my primary friend "Evan"...I won't go pierce other ear hole
de~~So pain!~ I won't go pierce de k!? LOlx...in the end? hmM...-_-
Today..got back maths results. well..I did it quite ok. Disappointed too....because of a careless
mistake, 3 marks gone. well...let it be. Just..workhard next time. =) As for laopo..she so sad..haiz. Cheer up..jiA you~ U can do it! A little advise for u laopo...hmm...dun keep thinking that Ms
Azlina is very very bad. I know she's bad. BUt..try not to hate her. Coz..when u hate ur teacher
for that particular subject, U will hate that subject~...so yeA...try not to hate her.Got questions..
juSt shoot ms Azlina..I'm sure she will try her best to help us bah. AhmitabA~
hMm..tml got science and lit exam!! I havent study yet. I juz came back from SYCO sectional practise. SiAn. I come online find pics for D&T homework..but..haha. I come update first. =)
Have alot of maths corrections to do too!!! >_< hAiz...siAn SiAn SiAn~~ Bo biAn..~~
hAiz...good luck to me for tml's exams...>_<
~AHMITABA~
torn