Saturday, February 12, 2005
Happy New Year! haha. Over loh. siAn..I nv count Hong Bao Money neh..very sian. -_-"
haha..today went to Xiao Yi de house. Lolx. I wear until very boy. den..take photo nor.
sorry...cannot stop myself from taking photo. the photo at my profile there..---->
hEEx..
hMM...yesterday..went to Mdm Teo house. SiAn..stupid bryan..say what...3pm meet. End up..
we walk around JP..until about 5+?? 5.30 like that. SiAn. Was with dar dar...=) DiAna! heex
den...go mdm teo house..talk talk..chat chat..den..like that nor. then..hmm..wanna 8pm den..
diana went home le. Her mama come fetch her..go her auntie house. >_< after that...hmm..blah blah..10pm like that..go home le. I send..jas,meixin,trenna and mic home. den..I go home myself. haha..juz wan them be safe nor. =) yeAh! take care...all my frens!
den..today..like that nor..he din call me. I din call him too...ooPs! hmm...V.Day coming loh.I got present for him..hmm..dunno he will like it mah..=(
torn