Today is my Birthday! Very very happy!! =) see all my friends..oh...felt very warm. haha. Especially seeing Diana, Theresa and Yu Chun,SueFei and Hye Na!!! keke.=) all my other friends...haha..see le...also very happy. felt very lucky I have these friends to celebrate wif me. =) keke..I wan update photo..LOlx.
My Birthday cake!! =) YuChun and Theresa accompany me this morning..buy de..keke.
this is before de..the big big words " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " is Theresa and ChunChun buy for me de~ =) nice bah?
this is after! carol and hye na help me light up de..=) xie xie!
Everybody singing birthday song for me..so I clapping hand. haha. Very touch. I nearly cry..
Making wish~
Blow candles! yay~ I luv it!! 14 years old le!!
why I smile? hmm..I also dunno...haha
Cut cake!! yay!! =) can eat..LOlx..
This photo..hmm..lOlx..I dunno...like..wan smile..dun wan smile. LOlx..
LOL~~ this photo..haha. I was laughing at Wendy...haha. She use a imaginary camera take photo of me. haha...
Dear DeAr and MeE!!
Jie and Me! Jie wearing the cap "wendy,yile and denise" gave..I wearing diana dear give de~ =) haha. Thankew all of u!!
again~ sorry....we zi lian..haha. I suggested...
Diana dear give de cap~ =)
wendy,yile and denise give de cap..lOLx..sorry...I start to zi lian..so yar...bear wif it~
Last but not lest~ haha. Diana dear give de present. A toy and the cap~ yay~ so cute!
I wish that all friends will be fine. Wish that..they will take care. Friends Forever!!! Happy Birthday to myself once again!! I'm really really very happy today~ HAPPY!!!