Oops. Very long never update le. Haha. SYF over..Silver!! WooHoo!! sports day over...neptune third again!? OMg. HyeNa and Me will run for neptune next year. LOlx. Try..den no need do councillor duty. Yes!! LOlx. hMm..now..I sick~ SiAn. Got Ah Du voice. I sing ah du song give my mama hear just now..she laugh until go toilet. -_-" So funny arh mummy?
Yes! Yesterday went for wushu exam~ Cool! I passed my exams! Think is the judge too kind le bah? When I swing my spear...I hit my leg. In fact..should - marks. But...never leh. I still got full marks. LOlx. Then..I play the "jian" also...no energy liao...still can get full marks. Hmm..maybe is got "yan shen". When I start, my eyes...hmm..my wushu friends say...when I just wanna start, my face...eyes...everything so different. Very fierce look. Really look like killing people. LOlx. Really? I not so pro lor. -_- hmm..den my coach let me take the Brown Belt Level. I pass!! haha. Got the brown belt le. Very happy! I first time feel so..hmm...got.."cheng jiu gan" in CC. Usually is in competition..win..den got "cheng jiu gan". But..now is..wha...got belt. LOlx. Can act big sia. My coach say...me is the assistant coach... DoTz. "Bu Gan Dang" leh. I only know spear..and jian. "quan"?? ( FISTS) omg...I everything return back to coach liao. ForGet LE!! haha. ONly remember the..."wu bu quan" lOLx...5 steps fists? lOLx. that one basic nia. Dunno..can go die. LOlx. Guess..I need to be more serious more more more more serious in wushu le bah. Coz now..the way they address me. Different le. =jiAyouZ= =jiAyOU= =jiAYOU!=
haha. WuShu..any friends interested? heh heh. Come on! Join Nanyang CC wushu man! It's cool! yeA! Tml school again!! hAish. So fast...MONDAY AGAIN. SIAN!!! I feel like flying again. Coz..I eat the medicine. haha. Cannot feel my weight again. haha. I guess..going to sleep le bah. keke. NiTe! Got good mood then come update again. Sorry to my friends..everytime come my blog..no new entry. Sorry. haha. too lazy nia. And...me very less online le. JUst dun feel like playing the computer lor. Today so different. haha.