hee...eating waltz ice-cream now. jie jie buy de. keke. hmm...today sunday...uhh...tml labour day..still got time do homework. I today..slack whole day...see my homework...sian half...din touch.
hmm...yesterday wushu..LOlx...we all so high!!? hmm...maybe coz arh..got belt..hmm..dunno eh..we all seems to be serious...a little?? but...everybody seems to be so high. we laugh laugh laugh. DoTz...we do some basic kicks..den..after one kick to the other side, we laugh laugh laugh. DoTz. dunno wat happen nia. We are just very happy. Haha. I played the spear yesterday..whoa..learn new things. Jiao Lian say...cannot always be student! All of u must have aim. Aim to be an assistant coach! After that..be a coach! Teach ur student...aim a goal! whoa...hear le this...I really feel to be a very good wushu student. Be a good coach. But...difficult. I'm consider an assistant coach now...but...i'm not very good. I can't teach well. Not strict enough. haish. Only WanCai teaches best bah...>_<
Do maths yesterday too. do until head pain. SiAn..really dun feel like doing hw today. hAish..I wan to eat!! so hungry. omg. hAish...sian..