AiyO..so long never blog le. haha. Friday 13th of May went yu chun birthday chalet!! haha. Have memories neh. Sure won't forget what had happen. Coz...I fell down!!! Fell from the bicycle!! Left knee and hand bleed. Right ankle swallon. Chest,shoulder,right hand bone damn pain!! Then, ear below de bone...pain!! dunno why. haish. Coz...Theresa,Melissa,Joanna,Hiong Yong, Peng Yang and WeiJie..we go cycle. We bluff yuchun that we going home le...just to scare her. Then...we went cycle. then..we cycle until very far!! two bridge away le. Then..went to play the playground. Play play play...until we late for 20 mins!! den..we rush back..wan go back the renter shop. then...I safely cross the first bride and then the second bridge. After the second bridge, got one slope. den..go down the slope. Wha...so fast..I nv step pedel. den..after that...I wanna continue step the pedel.....*oops* miss it..and then..like that nor. Fell down. hAish. fell on the left. so..only left hand and knee bleed. then..my chest hit dao the ground. den..like that nor. hAish..scare is internal bleeding. Hope not bah. then...after that.. the guys faster go find the renter shop..den..theresa,melissa and joanna...accompany me walk back..
Then..after that..the guys found the shop le. den..run come back..take my bicycle back. Then...tat stupid uncle..so what de lor. Nv see I injured izzit!? stupid lor. Say what...if dun return fast..must pay another hour de money liao. stupid!! haish..suan le. den we went back the chalat. hmm..den..blah blah. All the way sian sian sian. den..until nite time..den eat cake..eat dinner. den..we all walk to downtown. Walk there..and back...there and back...i think got about 4 times? haha. Den...yuchun..go wif her other frens. PengYang,Melissa and Joanna go home le. So left theresa,weijie,hiongyong and me. den..we walk together wif yuchun another frens...got Jasmine,Melissa and Donald. haha. Den we went bowling. Cool! So fun! Then..after that...we all actually wanna see sunrise de. Den..we go back chalet wait for yuchun to be back..den go beach together. BUT!~!! YuChun...so long nv back..we all wanna ton de. den..how I KNow...all knock out liao. Left me..I really nv sleep nor. den..they all already die at the floor liao...sleep le. den I lie down..actually wanna sleep too. But..coz..Theresa say..5.30 wake up go the beach.den...how I know? I wait until 5.30 call them..all dun wan wake up. den only jasmine wake up. den..we went out sit sit. haish. den..yuchun back..already abt 6.18am like that le. Den they all..wake up le..den we all go beach. Already no more sunrise loh. LOlx. den...after that...dunno what time..think is abt 7.30 like that..Theresa,HiongYong,weijie and me..we went back lor. Go back pasir ris MRT le..den the guys wanna eat..den we go Mcdonald.
After that..we go take MRT le...LOl..all the way...after pasir ris to boonlay, we all...tired like siao. den we sleep. LOLx!! Theresa and me feel that alot people looking at us lor. especially got one uncle..LOlx....coz..I think..maybe they go work..in the morning only!! They go work...we sleep. LOlx. then..nv care lah...juz sleep until we "song" LOlx. den..after that..reach boonlay le..we take bus go home le lor. HiongYong and Weijie went pengyang house. den..I take one round..in 242...see Theresa go down safely at her bus stop...walk home..den I "fang xin". haha..den i go home. apply me injuries. My jie..dunno what happen. wha..very "le yi" to help me apply my injuries and "tui" my ankle. LOlx..I bite a cloth..until..wha..got my teeth mark there. DAMN PAIN LOR!!! den..after that..wanna study..den cannot lor..too tired..den sleep...wake up..wanna study...cannot again..den I sleep again...at night...talk to suefei and hyena in phone..we conference..then..haish...me abit siao. sorry~ haish..den nv study again...go sleep.tired. den...morning...wake up...haha..i havent study too!! den now..play computer. LOlx. guess wanna study le..haha. At yuchun chalet...take de photo~ got our group photo..and theresa~ haha. =)
From top left to right,down to left,down to right. PengYang,WeiJie,Joanna,HiongYong,Melissa,Me and Theresa!
Theresa~~ LOlx. take a picture of her think is about 4.00am+ we went back chalet here..she go find things eat..den I take. LOlx. =)