Woooo!! I'm so shocked today!! Just came back from tuition..and...i look at my table~ A MP3!!! It's from my dad!! He bought it for me! OHhhh...i didn't know he took my words so seriously. Although it's not ipod. hmm..it's " kingway" -.-...nv hear before. but...can use..ok le! =)) den...i kiss him! Haha. he say..must give a kiss. HAha..well..so sweet~
hmm...den..today..after sch...went wif wendy to the health promotion board. hmm..wendy need to checkup. so yah..haha....went wif her~ haha. iT's fun during the journey there. haha. =)) Wendy arh....cut down food!! haha. I need to cut down too~ I can't go in tuf!!! haha. Must prove Wendy wrong. huMP. haha. Can I do it? hmm....doubtful leh. omg.
hmm...from first day of sch until now. hmm..yep. it's fine~ I've been paying attention. haha. Period has been shorten 5 mins. =) yEA! but ya...-.- .....recess..also 30mins now. I BO SONG!! Coz..i have duty to do. Same for yile,denise,kavin,waicheong and uthaiyan. bear wif it buddies! haha. HyeNa and Suefei..hmm..always stick together arh. they have no duties. well...what can i say?? hmm.....two words...." We're Suey! " haha.
okies. shall end here~ =)) Jue Dui Superstar......Silver!!! she's so cool~~ =)) Singapore Poly de. = Jia You!!!=