sian arh..these few days..can rot. -_- haha. hmm..Friday went to re-pierce my second ear-hole. aiyo..yesterday bleed like siao. today also. sian. but..gotta bear lah. =)
haiz. today went to blcc for blcc de co. den ya....my stomach siao again. pain like siao. make me cannot play cello. haish. den i pack cello go home. sorry jialin, jolene and michelle. hmm...i went home ..drink medicine..den i sleep. I'm almost into my dreamland!! den..my jie.. she shouted.."MING JIN! " den I shock , wake up, den she say...i buy shirt for u..pink colour! fast go try~~ haha. den i wake up..go try. eh? stomach ok le. =) haha. den after that...got one no sleeve shirt, the side too loose..den my jie say..gotta buy tube. Lolx. den we went jp. oh..my jie say..watch movie first. LOlx. den we watch the...Madagasca! =) very funny leh~ starting very funny liao. haha. den after that ya, we went to buy tube..den try shirt..try try nia..nv buy. try shuang only. =) haha. den after that..we went home le. haha.
then now..at home..online online online. haha. tml got co~~ =) haha. I wan practise "Lian Xu Qu" =) haha. but..tml gotta practise cultural night song. haha. =) I scared. =S die die die. hmm..
oh yea....FRIDAY NIGHT, talk to diana on the phone until 1am+ I so happy!!! yay!!! =)) very very happy. keke. ok..end here le. =)