woot! I'm feel so loved today!! haha. feel so fortunate! I take my FAMILY car home!!!! wooo!!! First, we went ang mo kio~~ my papa went to give my cousin some things...after that...we went IMM...woo...is like...whoa! suddenly...from ang mo kio...go jurong east liao. so fast!! haha.
I'm so Happy Today!!!
lala....well..my sister drives today...alamak..i put seat belt. lol...i scare sia.. my jie jie...first timer~~ haha. she drive..." wo pa pa~" haha...hmm...den after that....go IMM...ok le..wan go home le..haha..den my mama rush me..coz got tuition. den i late liao. hmm...
today went tuition..not feeling well. Theresa and Yuchun..so worried me..haha..i'm very sick at that time. sorry to my darling...i nv send u two home.. sorry.
hmm...juz now..reach home le...totally not feeling well..after awhile, i ok again. hmm..watch jue dui superstar half way...my gor at JP there le. den i followed my jie down to the car juz now. haha...so scared. my parents not together..alamak. scared. haha. my jie parking..still not very good mah..den i scared. haha.
well..i'm happy today lor. =)) Love my New Car!!!! TOYOTA ` VIOS! =))