hAish. I know I so long nv update le. BUSY MAH. Tell u all what I did yesterday. Morning 10am to 1pm. School CCA..Chinese Orchestra. Went home exactly at 1pm..reach home..realize that my sister coming back. Then I faster rush out to buy for my sister plum sweet. Den went prime to see whether my mum is there anot..coz she buying food back to cook for my sister. den found her...den go home...2pm. -_- I faster rush to bathe~ Den my mama bathe...2.30pm le! den my papa bathe in his room. 3pm le!!! I take cello go downstairs together with my mama. den sit car...I went to Tanjong Pagar. SYCO. I got performance. In Botanical Garden. den reach there....3.35pm...den waited for Audrey...den 4pm..take the bus to botanical garden. Go there...4.30. 5.30 den rehearsal...den walk here and there. 5.30 le~ rehearsal...den 6pm...real performance. I only perform last 2 songs lor. -_- haha. den...wait wait wait...until last 2 songs...den go in. den..okie..end le..pack cello...rush to find the bus.
WTH! I lost my way...can't find the bus. everybody in syco ignored me! -_- lucky I saw one SCO worker. I ask him and he bring me there. KB! I step up bus....immediately go le lor....see! I just nice go up lor..or else the bus go liao. NVM! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
den reach the Singapore Chinese Orchestra building. den I walk to Tanjong Pagar MRT...den about 7.30pm le. go go go go...reach boon lay...abt 8.15pm. den wait for bus until 8.30pm. reach home...8.40pm. den I faster change clothes....rush to wushu! den practise practise....until 10pm...go home.
YESTERDAY ACTIVITY~ END
tired bah? JiaHui..sorry arh..not I dun wan online blog lah. too busy leh. other days also busy. U all have fun. me have to go School CO....or SYCO.... haish. NVM~ Thought we Tuesday going out? CYCLING?? =)) I'm free on that day!! Wooo!