hAiz. Exams are over and what students are busy wif are CCAs. Chinese orchestra.....well well....i dun wan continue SYCO anymore. I dun like to travel like that twice a week. Mr Ji may say it's nothing..but...I dun like. Why can't I just play cello in school CO practise? haiz. I really won't continue SYCO next year. mr ji may force me...but..I will reject bah. I know he put a very very very big hope in me...but..sorry~
haiz.........I juz wan to do things i like. haiz...i may like cello in the past. probably is influence by Mr Ji, JiaLin and Jolene. but now...haiz...people will change de arh.....haiz. i dun like as much le lor. some people may hate me saying this lah..i know. but....life is like that mah. I cannot let people force me to do things that i dun like to do mah. haiz....some people may hate me liao lah..but..i have no choice arh....
`so moody now..Julien and Shi Jun is accompanying me chatting on MSN. Thankew~~