Tuesday, November 29, 2005
today..erm....
wake up at 7am!!!
prapare dao lai....7.45am...
went out...go Boon Lay Interchange wait for Jolene.
DoTtz. we meet 8.10am.
SHE REACH AT 8.18AM!
must PUNISH!
LOlx...
den go there...LOlx...I make cello throw face.
dunno how to play! omg...den mr quek..bo song!
omg..say we waste time? ya...i waste his time.
sorry. >_< anyway..i won't "hai" them next year le!
I'm not joining anymore! Dun think i'm their TYPE lah!
I'm so lousy. go there throw face. coz i also nv practise.
nv try de lor. sian. argh!!! nvm..i dun think of it le.
not joining next year de syco..very happy le. =)
den after that...9.am to 10.30am..practise finish! den i stay back...
until wan 12pm like that...between 10.30 to 11+..i was listening to
Audrey(PIANO ACCOMPLIMENT),(Cellist)--->Yi Yuan,Ryan,MuHe,Elgin,Jolene and Xuan Wei!
they played the "Meng Huan Qu!!" so nice leh. =)
i nv play lah. standard toooooo high! i too lousy.
after that..i 12pm like that ...go off...actually wanna watch movie...
but.....
NOBODY ACCOMPANY ME! THEN NVM LOR!
went JP walk walk walk....SiAn!
see the s.h.e album $17.90! I buy $19.90! from my central leh!
I thought my house here the cheapest! CHEAT MY MONEY!
JP $17.90!!! argh!!!
SHALL NOT THINK OF IT! GrRRRRRRR!!
den i went home...nv sleep leh. lOlx.
watch "Liu Xing Hua Yuan" dadadadadada......
nth to do mah. sian. watch until night...7pm watch Tong Xin Yuan...den Chao Ji Zhu Chi Ren! den WU CHU CAI HONG!!!
tml de WU CHU CAI HONG!!! very very very nice!!
they drink drink...then drunk...den they muack muack!
YO-YO AND WANG JIAN YI!!
yay!!!
I love wang jian yi!!
GUO WEN FU!
HAO SHUAI WOR!! =))
torn