Monday, December 26, 2005
well...i must admit I'm really a BIG SOTONG!
With a damn big useless brain!
I keep irritate my mum to buy for me the "K Ge Chang Bu Wan".
well...why?? becoz i thought is KARAOK!
and guess what? i was wrong!
in TS..i was wondering to buy this or the Jue Dui Superstar Concert CD.
dottz...if i know..i should buy the Jue Dui Superstar one.
at least I can see KELLY!
well...becoz i'm a BIG SOTONG mah!
buy that "K Ge Chang Bu Wan"....ok..go home...open....
try in DVD....WHAT THE FUCK!?
no picture. i thought DVD spoil. keep trying...eh?
no leh! is AUDIO CD!
SI BEI BO SONG!
what can I do? hit myself until i die?
and...my mama was like..scolding me until she sweat dao~~~~ sian..
k...my mum scold de correct. I sotong sotong sotong~~~
well..JiaHui says she will buy from me! her dad wants it!
I simply love her man! She rescue me!
becoz i told my mum that someone is buying from me..she smile~ heng.....
hAhA.
THANKEW JIAHUI!
kekeke...
well...didn't buy shoes. mum say that my shoes..erm..think still can use. k lor..
went out wif papa,mama and my maid.
we went to woodlands..a damn "wu lu wu lu" place. dottz. went there just to buy some "tim sum" home. -_-'||
after that..dad bring us to a coffee shop and eat. doTTz.
come all the way to woodlands coffee shop eat. lOlx. I thought i could go to somewhere high class and eat.
now at home..wanted to practise cello..but was worrying maybe the CD i bought..cannot be sold to any of my frens. hAHa. now jiahui's buying!!!
I have mood to practise cello le...=)
ltr will be having tuition. yay! MATHS!
=))
TML going out wif CELLO members to ECP! yea! gonna bring my own roller blade there~
=)) dun wanna waste money~ lalala...
x)
erm..i heard my mum telling my dad i'm sotong. dottz..
argh!!!
CALL ME SOTONG PERR IN FUTURE. THANKEW!
torn