Friday, December 02, 2005
oh man.....working is like...damn tired!
First day of work! Give Flyers at BoonLay Shopping Centre wif huilun!
yay! haha. although it's like hell lah. sweating here and there.
pple ignoring us...scold us because we keep giving the same person.
but...got friend together.."Gan Jue Hen Hao" lOLx...
I wan say to the pple there....
PLEASE LAH! HOW WE KNOW U TAKE LIAO!? GIVE U..ALSO WON'T REMEMBER UR FACES!
alamak. BUAY DA HAN. There is this guy....give me attitude..say...
" Na Liao! Na Liao! Bu Yao Zai Gai Wo Le! " diaoz.
then it's like...those elderly...buay da han!!!
walk up and down the same staircase I'm standing at..den of coz i keep giving to them lor. wha lau eh. -_-
NOT EASY ARH!!
I woke up at 7.30am. then went to prepare..blah blah..den went to huilun house..
reach her house at about....9.30am bah. den she go bathe.
WTH..so long. lOlx. den we did something we shouldn't do. lOL!
lalalalalala......
IT'S OUR SECRET!
but...huilun already say in her blogg liao. sian. no fun.
i nv teach her leh! he say want drink one! =))
lalalala...
haha. HuiLun and me..heard that...we will get the money end of the day. so happy!
especially me? can ask huilun what is my face like. lOL~~~
$_$
wahahahahaha!!!
$24!
It's my first paid!! yay!
My legs are really like HELL now!
Think I'm sleeping soon. =)
see friends blog..see friendster..den go sleep le bah
yay!
$24!!
7 hours lor!
nvm..better than nth! =)
torn