Sunday, December 11, 2005
ermm.....
ytd got sectional....
well....erm...i'm so suck.
dunno how to play. lolx!
I miss Michelle! ytd din come sectional.
HAha.
hmmmm.....then..er...oh...ytd night got syco concert.
it's finally over! I miss all syco members!
i'm not joining next year! >_<
HAha. not regreting lah. if after i guaduate.
i wan go in...i hard work for it..go in again. =))
I can do it!
yea!
today working wif hui!
well...she's very happy wif me~ we lame ard...and we laugh laugh laugh.
boss increase pay for Sunday! 1 hr $3.50!
=)
we work 9 hrs! 11am to 8pm!
hardworking right? =)
$36.50! boss add $5 for us for lunch!
he treat us dinner. dinner was so nice. =)
I ate the noodles so fast.
and that sucker jiahui..LOlx..eat so slow!
LOLx
jk lah. jiahui..u no sux.
I JK ONLY.
HAha. learn from u the work sucker. LOlx.
sian sian sian...
whole body pain now!!!
torn