Sunday, December 18, 2005
Yesterday had combine practise at 9am.
Well..I wanted to wake up at 7.45am. But..erm...I lie on the bed until 8.30am
=hAha.
and I was late~ BUT! CO room havent open. Everyone was waiting for door to open.
hAha.
x)
Practise ended at 12.30. We only has 1 hr of sectional practise. =)
yay!
This practise in really the last practise in this year!!
yay!!!
Reach home at about 1+pm.
Erm...I rewrite some notes. erm..our SYF song.
Well...Ji laoshi make changes. DoTtz. he draw so ugly! aiyoh.
=))
Time flies...suddenly 3.30pm le.
Mum says i need to bathe.
HAha.
Coz whole family going out for dinner!!
=))
Left home and went to fetch Sis.
erm..went to the..Goldern Mount Tower?
Ate steamboat! yay!
erm..saw KarWen? lOlx. didn't call her. =X
den we went TOWN!!!
FIRST TIME WHOLE FAMILY GO TOWN TOGETHER!
LALALAX.
x)))
Went to Plaza Sing..and then went Ronbinson.
jie wanted us to accompany her buy baby things.
hEex.
now i know..being a mama very difficult.
must use so much money~
SiAn...
HAha.
ok..dunno what to type le.
ltr going work~
bye!
torn