Saturday, December 10, 2005
Thursday went SYCO.
erm..forgot what time. HAha.
Think I ended at 12pm?
and just nice! when I reach MRT, called chun and ther..
moi 2 darlings! ask them where were they? and chun told me next station TANJONG PAGAR!
woo! and I hop in the first cabin!
hah! den I saw them! =)
and then..we went PS....TOWN...together!!!
BASICALLY I dunno how to shop around. erm...juz let that NEO YUCHUN pull my nose along. haha. baobeii ther treated Mcfluffy! =))
hEex. muackz to THERESA!
haha...actually we 3 not meeting. only chun and ther meet go out.
But It's fate!! =)))))))
yay!
after that...erm..dun need say in details bah. =) if wan details..go theresa blog see? but think u all also not interested? lOlx...
talk about yesterday! FRIDAY!
hAha. went syco...and after that came back..faster practise CELLO!
coz today got sectional!!! Argh!!!
BUT!
suddenly my papa back from work! he half day.
woo...ask him call the MP3 company. LOlx. suddenly that person say can go take!
actually my previous one is 256MB. that person change a 512MB de to me! yay!!
I'm in love wif my MP3 again~ =))
yay!
hAha.
Called Anson to accompany me. lOLx.
Basically I think "U're" very very happy bah? lOlx....
NOTHING TO SAY~~
I wan say...I love Kho SueFei! LOlx.
Now I realize I love theresa and Yuchun alot too! =))
HyeNa too! LOlx...
so flirt? uh oh.....
=))))
today got SECTIONAL PRACTISE!
I forgot to tell terrence and siya about it!!!
My 2 double bass juniors! my god!
I'm dead man~
tml morning call? shit lah..i'm dead.
tml play cello...also will die.
well...
I NV PRACTISE!
............................................
............................................
............................................
............................................
............................................
............................................
torn