have change my blogskin. I wanna start all over again? haha. forget the past.
ytd was at home whole day until 4.30pm..i went out.. thought i wouldn't meet Diana anymore. but...we did! haha. went to catch a movie ytd wif my mum first. KING KONG! =) After that..i took MRT to sembawang while my mum went home. reach sembawang. got this shopping mall..er...i forgot the name. went to the taxi stand and wait for diana's brother come and fetch me. took the car..and her brother drive me to their grandma house. They were staying there.
I reach there..and saw Diana. very happy wor! thought i would go home very soon. but..her mum,grandma and her..told me to stay over. well...called home..and my mum got so angry..but..she also let me stay. she says that i'm stubborn. in the end..haha. i stay over nor. slept at around 12+am. while diana was writing letter. haha. writing to her ZL. until 3am! hAha. crazy girl. and we woke up at 4.45am! haha. den we slowly slowly..den 5.20am...we went down. I took taxi home. we had a last hug today at 5.26am.
haiz. very sad. but..i couldn't do anything. I also dunno what time she would reach Perth. Just hope she's good and fine. she says maybe 2 years not coming back to Singapore. I'm gonna miss her like mad.