Today Chinese New Year celebration!!! woo...had SS/Lit from 7.40 to 8.40am?
Then had F&N from 8.40am to 10.10am. OH... SueFei,PeiShi and me are the slowest again? lOL!! well..today de SPONGE CAKE soooo nice! =)) Ms Chui say 50g SugAr. I put 70g. yes yes yes! lucky nv listen to her. or else sure not so nice de! LOlx. again...erm..same as last week. Didn't go canteen eat. Didn't even eat during recess. was juz sitting at the chairs outside Home Econ's room. and..that feifei..LOlx. brought Camera~ and we took photos. abit nia. hAha. after that...around 10.30am..we go take our cake out. den do this and that...pack cake into box..clean up... den everyone was like...so fast!? den they all go out without waiting for peishi,suefei and me! LOlx. den we 3 run run run run run run run!! up to class. lOLx. damn exhausted! LOlx. we like..out of breath. lOlx. sooo lousy. but..cannot blame lah. LEVEL 4! can die sia.
but..haha...as soon as we reached level 4..i saw Ms Azlina juz at the staircase. den i run infront her...block her..dun let her go in class. coz suefei and peishi havent go in.LOlx. but..peishi and me also leave class early. coz we got performance. PeiShi chinese dance and me co. LOlx. was like...running here and there. damn tired JIU DUI LE! den...very fast..co perform le. LOLx. i didn't dare look at the audience. LOlx. so paiseh. hahaha. think we did well today. x) "Da Ji Yue" improve lots! dunno izzit becoz they went home to reflect upon themselves..or wad. haha. is quite good today lor. =)
after concert...lun came to find me and feifei. LOlx. den...er....suddenly xiuwen,huiling and lun and me...we wanna go watch "I not stupid too" but~ erm...in the end nv watch. coz suddenly HuiLing could not make it. XiuWen couldn't too. in the end..left me and lun. we went home...den to JP. hahahahaha!!!
I wanna say about lun!!!
LUN FORCED ME TO EAT LONG JOHN SLIVER WHEN I'M HAVING SORE THROAT! hahaha. she say..."GEN WO..ZHI YOU LJS!" ( wif me..only got LJS ) WAT THE..LOlx.
And i told LUN that i wanna pierce third ear hole at the left ear, she...dottz....she ah..keep pulling me to yellow. she say pierce! pierce! LOlx. I say i scared..den she say...y scared? not pain! LOlx. den in the end...yea..pierce le. LOlx. too bored in JP~
WE SAW SLY!! LOlx. Sylvester!!! then LUN was like...LOlx. IN LOVE WIF HIM. den we follow around..den saw him go in ARCADE. den we took a...very very long time...den take photo wif him! LOlx. I went into the arcade and poke him. lOlx. den i ask him.." Ke Yi Pai Zhang Zhao Mah?" den he nods. den i say..." wai mian pai " ..den he came out...lun TOOK for me. den take ok le..he wanna go..den i say...still got her! den he took wif LUN too.
THEN!!!! AT THIS POINT OF TIME! LUN WAS SOOO HOT! SHE SAY HER HEART BEAT SOOO FAST! loLX. DEN SHE SOO HIGH! THINK SHE HAVING FEVER NOW. LolX.!! den she go crazy. den say what...I dun like him lah..he ah beng de! den after awhile..she say SLY came out..den say..he come out le! he come out le! aiya! go in again! den i say..ya ya...u hate him hor? lOlx. LUN very happy today lor.
I'm updating the photos as soon as I put into computer. =) Just now went to buy ingredients for tml's cake baking! x) i'm baking for my family~~ yay yay yay!!
guess i'll be sleeping at around 12.30am bah. dunno leh. HeEx. bye bye`~~