Friday, February 24, 2006
today FRIDAY~
F&N..practical again.
er..did pancake? HAha.
starting..dunno how to fry.
after that..wha! pro! i got many perfect circle de. =))
er..den E Maths.
er..test~ lOlx.
dunno can score full marks anot.
think can't leh.
dunno~~
den..wha..chinese lesson..er..mdm loo didn't teach much.
listen to the new chapter...den we do workbook...den all the way do workbook.
den i was writing E Maths worksheets content page.
correction handed in to SUEFEI~
she very stress ah.
Xin Tong!
den after chinese...suefei,nadiah,liyana,arron...they rush rush...
suefei rush collecting corrections.
den we rush again...go outside staff room take A Maths test.
that kuku goh...so busy...still wan give test.
den she go meeting...then we all............lalala. =))
den i rush home...
retie hair...change clothes...eat...take cello...and spear.
den go school again.
so malu. take the spear coz 4pm need perform let school wushu coach see.coz i wan go compete wushu for boonlay.
WAT THE...i go up SBS bus....so....malu...spear sooo long.
stuck here and there.
sian!
reach school...go in CO room.
everybody see me say...
"wha percie! ni yao qu da zhang arh!? (u wan go fight war ah?) lOlx."
den...3.50pm...i take spear go down see the wushu coach.
WAT THE HELL.
he keep critisizing me~ say what..."u havent learn ur 4-duan sword, no time liao leh! u know when competition mah?ur 4-duan spear also havent learn finish.no time liao!"
den i was like....
WAT THE ****! I just learn my 4-duan spear last week...den I'm already finishing soon. so easy. come on lor! 4-duan sword..nth de lor!
den he say..."den ah..u every friday must come here practise. or else ah..u like that go competition..i can confirm u won't get the results!"
again..me..-_-'|| "kuku. as if u can coach me until i get gold like that. please lor! i dun need u to coach please! i've got wancai and cao shifu! u...PIECE OF SHIT!
U SO GOOD AH!? teach our BLSS wushu students until pro lah! den send them go competition lah! WTH!"
somemore ah..he arh! say until he so pro! when he say I did the wrong movement,he is see book de lor!~ the "wu gong mi ji??" STUNT lor! so lousy! those "tao lu" is not in his brain. is in that stupid book he've got! please lor! "SHU SHI SI DE! REN SHI HUO DE!!!" MUST FLEXIBLE ABIT! diaoz.
I dun wan help blss compete le! but..wancai told me to prove to him.
shall reconsider again.i scared MRS TEO go send the form liao~ even if so..it's fine with me. I WONT GO EVERY FRIDAY TO LET HIM COACH DE! he's not my coACH! first time see me. also dunno where's my strong point.anyhow critisize critisize. I'LL GO CO~
CO IS THE BEST!!
after that..went out co room have CO again.den after that..so fast..co finish le~
hAha. tml also having co~ =)) sectional! i shall get scolding from Ji LaoShi again~ OOps.
after co..i walked around BLSS. i mean..outside school. walk one big round..coz i didn't wan to go home early.
den came my laogong. HAha. sent me home! thankew thankew! =))
HahaHA.
CAN FLY~
lalalax.
I LOST MY PLIER! I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE WIF HUI,LUN,JING,DENISE,THER,CHUN AND WENDY'S VALENTINE'S DAY PRESENT. I KNOW IT PAST DAMN LONG LE. BUT I STILL WAN GIVE.
SORRY.I'M STILL FINDING MY PLIER.GIVE ME MORE TIME!! >_<
jia gei ni
torn