Wednesday, February 22, 2006
hmm..i very long nv online liao.
dunno wat to blog.
hmm...oh...didn't finish A Maths hw ytd.
today rush to school copy suefei de.
well..is like that....de...
er..like a WEB.
Ms Goh teach too fast ------> students blurr dao~~~~
Ms Goh give hw..nv give much time.next day morning confirm wan
------> students dunno how to do coz very blur. ---------> COPYING OF WORK.
whose fault!!?
MS GWENDA GOH!
MY SS RESULTS SUX.
12/20...well..i knew it. was lucky that i didn't fail.
oh yea..had A Maths test ytd..er...i dunno wat to say.
i think i won't fail. I manage to complete. well..I all the way.."chiong!" -_-
today should be having F&N and E Maths test...end up...both cancel.
aiyo. make me soooooo stress...den study study.....then...huh! cancel? nvm...gd! yay! LOlx.
SO LAME.
oh yea..talk about so lame..i remember "I not stupid too".
LOlx. so malu.
from the shawn kanna cane that part, he kneel down..head on the bed...crying,
I cry liao.
den all the way..until the show end..i crying~ -_-
watch finish...my mama say..."wha! u siao ah!? cry until eyes swollen!"
den i say.."huh! really ah!? er...touching mah!"
LOLx.
er...i dunno wat to type le...my maid scolding me again~
she say..i should only use computer for 30 mins. er....haha.
i play awhile more den off. wahaha.
byebye~~
x)
.boy
torn