Wednesday, February 08, 2006
oh..thought would be having F&N test today.
in the end..we got into the class, ms chui told us..test has been postpone.
yiPeE!! =))
woohoo~~
and..I was like..er...keep looking forward to maths test.
thought after recess test..den...eh? no..is lit after recess.
thought after lit is test. den eh? no..is chinese.
denn chinese...eh? oh...maths last period.
i very scared!
LOlx.
den test lai liao...
do do do..wah..happy happy do...until behind! wha siao! stuck! dunno how!
den i leave one blank. oh no!!! ms azlina gonna kill me i guess. lOlx.
the question I nv do before...
(1/4) to the power of negetive x = 8
any frens know?
please teach me...hAiz.
hao sad oh.
went to JP alone juz now..juz to help my stupid kuku teacher ms goh find the
A Maths 10 years series.
UNFORTUNATELY! 10 years series is not longer selling. they're selling 5 years series.
hahahahaha!!! so i no need to buy!
know what!? my stupid kuku teacher wanted me to help her buy 7 of the A MAths 10 years series book! den sell it to my other 6 frens in my A Maths class.
I was like...WTH!?
one book very ex de. 7 books! siao. wan me bring $100+ ah? siao de!
den fine lah! i go popular help her see!
HAHAHA! DON'T HAVE LEH! WHAT U WAN ME DO? STUPID KUKU TEACHER!
HATE U MAN! u're making my life difficult!!! A Maths rules alright? u sux luh!
went back home..i bathe and watched chicken little.
feifei borrowed me. x)
i now online..and..obviously my maid is nagging right now.
becoz i told her that..I'm using the computer for awhile~
and she replied me...ur awhile is always 2 hours. WAT THE.
I shall go offline now.
else my maid will go crazy. lOLx.
going off to study SS! x)
i need foods to support me. lOL!!
BYE BYE!
i'm fat!!
torn