Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Happy Birthday my dearest Julien and Yile!
hehehe. hope u two will be happy forever!! 15 years old le! same as me liao!!! =)
okay...
my very far away dar dar Diana told me to blog.
alright..i shall blog~
today PFT Test.
aiya. so sux. lOlx.
Shuttle Run - 11.48s (I ran 3 times!! haiz long story~)
Sit Up - 33 (first time nv cheat ok!? pro! cheyy!! LOlx.)
Stand Board Jump - 161 (forever cannot improve)
Sit and Reach - 42 (2 more to A leh!!!! haiz)
Incline Pull Up - 4 (hahahaha! I'm just not strong lor)
LOL!
so sux.
alamak.
tml got a maths test.
die liao lah!
ARGH!!! though is a re-test, sure also dunno how de!!
be'coz the previous paper...we fail until jia lat!
think i get below 10 marks. LOLx.
got back chinese paper!
39/50!
my mama so happy. LOlx.
and the....I juz pass my SS test. 10/20
alright...improved. but still SO LOUSY! gosh..can someone teach me how to cope?
i juz dunno y my answer dun worth good marks.
Mid-Year exam coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Tuesday starting le!!
English and Chinese paper 1!!!
the rest of the paper...er..after labour day?
2nd May start?
ARGH!
so sux.
er...still got what to blog? er....
WanCai putting me down for wushu competition.
omg. i no confident! I feel that I'm so ashame of myself.
so lousy..also can have the brown belt. -_-
wan go competition...sure lose dao very very hiong!
but..haiz..nvm bah.LOlx.
I wan go learn DANCING!!!
When then I can learn?? =(
torn