woo! Had a great day yesterday! hmm...I'm trying to think and say here in detail wat happen. TRY* hahaha.
Woke up at 9.30am went to prepare and my maid ask me to accompany her to buy things. den i follow..after that..went home..prepare to go out. then~ watched Superband de repeat~ until.."bu she de"..so i recorded it. =) (LTR WATCH) den..i went out..take bus...call my DARDIE HUILUN and she board the bus. den together...we go interchange..saw only wendy there. hahaha. after that..slowly..YK came...then MingHui. den we board the MRT... meet JUJU! and TAN WAICHEONG! LOlx...at Jurong East. den we go go go go..until Bedok...meet Denise~
den we go ECP...Mcdonald meet Ms Ang...Ms "Y" came too. LOLx. den we go cycle... at first is Ms Ang accompany me...becoz! I'm too SCARED. I SCARED I FALL DOWN. LOL! den suddenly..dunno y she infront liao. den i ask WC pei me. haha. he so good..pei me..den we talk talk. after that...we go go go..cycle sooo far. din see the whole group of people. den we thought we lost liao. den i called YK..YK say..den go to the end. den saw them... DEN! All of them make fun of us~ SAY WE "TAN LIAN AI!?" LOlx. yayaya....we gonna married soon. lOL~ JUST KIDDING!
after that..cycle back....return bike...den YK,MH and WC go BB Match. left we all...we go PS. den we walk walk....go buy cake for MS ANG when she is not wif us. den after that..go meet LELE! (JUJU2?) lOlx. den after that...lele go Fareast..den we go meet MS Ang ...go in Cafe Cartel first..while DENISE went back to her Auntie house... in the Cafe Cartel, drink water..den wait wait wait..chat chat...YK,MH and WC join us after their MATCH. den we eat...after that..wendy and yile went to take cake...den!!!! cake come le, we SING LOUD LOUD DE ENGLISH AND CHINESE BIRTHDAY SONG FOR MS ANG! until the whole CAFE people look at us. COOL MAN! den eat the cake... den finish le...we go take neoprints. ALL OF US TOOK! BUT..NO DENISE! =( aiyo..den we take nice nice de..heh heh. den whole thing give Ms Ang Hui Bing! HEH HEH. ask her keep it as "ji nian"
after that..Ms Ang and Ms Y went home....while.... Yile, Wendy, Julien, JiaHui, DARDIE, YongKeong, MingHui, WaiCheong and me go town walk. walk walk walk walk walk...dunno got see what.LOlx. den we walk walk walk..half way JiaHui say wan go home le. So I also wan go. and Dardie also follow me. den i told everybody to go together. den go all go lor. take MRT... gogogo...reach Jurong East...JUJU and WaiCheong go le. Then left us..we go BOONLAY. den...aiyo..wendy hen lonely. coz nobody acc. =( sry...coz..aiyo..nobody live near her. den JiaHui...YK and MH send her. I mean..walk together.
THEN! =) I send Dardie Home. LOlx. She very very scared. we took 243G. I get down at her bus stop. then we hold hands. x) lOlx. BECOZ HUILUN IS SO SCARED. BIE DAN XIN! YOU WO ZAI! WUSHU! den I walk her to her doorstep. lOlx. den she called me HP. we talk talk talk until i reach home..den hang. den i go bathe...blow hair. now sitting here blog lor~
THAT's ALL! =))) BYE BYE. oh yea~
KiatHow told me to write his name here. ? dunno for what? say something good? hMm... KiatHow's a nice guy. lOL!