meet wendy and suefei for breakfast today. actually wanna go JP. end up in suefei house. watched big momma house 2. LOL! den we wanna go bugis. LUN sms me. den i called her. ask her to join! so..she join den we go bugis walk. walk walk.. crap around wif lun. I was very very LAME. I KNOW!
then then...er... suefei went to visit her mum. wendy,lun and me..go JE library slack. after that..wendy go tuition. SAW JULIEN! =) den me and lun go home. In that BUS 99. ok.. i dun wan to say abt it lah. I juz hate Ti Ko Bei! well...nobody will like. -_- people who like...MUST BE MAD!
I realised my big mistake that is to avoid at the wrong time the tears flowing yet our smiles gaining all night,all day,or even everyday the hatred that is starting doesn't make it better all should be done all over again