Lit camp has ended!!! hmm.. i really dunno what to say. wan to know..er.. the activities all these.. go..HuiLun blog, JiaHui Blog or Julien Blog? somehow..they "blogged" .. =)
I only wan to say... my group name is!!!
Ho Minfong!! Ho Minfong!! Ho Minfong!! Consists of.... Hafizah, WenXiong, ShangJie,Ong BanQi, JiaHui and Me!
hehehe! and we won the most Sporting group!! as what jiahui said. think is coz of Ong BanQi! He's really very very entertaining!!
after co..went straight home. after bathe. I have the URGE...to BUY my colour lens!!! so..i went out. bought grey lens! =) $18! I gave the man $20. HEART BLEEDING! nvm..can earn back... =/
went co. blah blah blah. LOLx. was being lame there. well..i'm always lame! =) hmm...what to say? oooo... KE HUILUN WAS NOT THERE!!! I was asking HuiLing.."wheres my huilun? wheres my huilun?" and i think she got irritated. =X LOL! nvm. MY DARDIE!! she went music camp mah. nvm.
after co..went home lor. i used computer. HAHAHA! Diana Goh Qiu Fang! she also become very very lame le. and SOTT!!! same as me le. THANKS TO ME! Although she is sooooo far away from me. we are still able to take photo together!