Happy Birthday XiuWen! Hope you're very happy today! x)
Woke up at 7.30am to send Diana her birthday video. It's unsuccessful! >_< I'm so sad! That's why, we are trying today again. Hope it's fine today..
Had Chinese Orchestra at 9am. It's so fun! We celebrated XiuWen's birthday! She didn't cry! So disappointing. However, she was surprised. x) Go on to here to view the pictures! x)
Has tuition after that, was so tired, almost fell asleep. Slacked and went wushu after that. I must blog about this! 7 years in wushu, first time injured.
Cool? Not at all. It hurts. I was practicing my "dao" and, somehow I need to slash here and there, ended up like that. Haha! Took some photos with Lydia too! Not putting in blog. Haha!
I'm holding on to the camera yesterday, that's why I took photos here and there. x) Click on to here to view. x)
I'm in love with Marine Animals! I'm going to the market now to buy my "fighting fish!" x) Going to put it in my room. Have a new environment! Hahaha!