Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Monday:
Went Science Centre with Melissa,XiangLin,Hui Ching,Han Lun and Jing He.
Watched some Chemistry Magic Tricks? HaHaHa.
That man's good! I feel that he should be my Chemistry Teacher. I shall show great results in my Chemistry.
LOlx.
Science Centre's cool! Exciting!
All of you should go there and explore everything.
Especially the "UNCLE" climbing the rope up and down.
LOL!! Melissa hate him.
HAHA!
Took neoprints with Melissa,XiangLin and HuiChing.
I forget to take from them. =x
Shall put up next time.
After that, we met up with ShiHui and Michelle to buy foods for Wednesday BBQ.
Then we went Melissa house to paint the clay.
HAHAHA! x)
After that, I wanted to go home because I had headache.
However, I remember that BF had Piano lesson, so I called her, went her house as I'm at GekPoh.
x)
Sent her to Piano and I went home.
Went down at around 8.05pm to accompany BF wait for the BUS.
that's that~
Tuesday:
Down to Bishan with BF,XiuWen,HuiLing,Jocelyn,Jasmine,BaoZhang and PeiShan!
All the 1/5,2/5 girls and me. -_-
I know I know, I'm extra.
HAHAHA!
We roamed around.
They ate Pastamania and I didn't.
It's so expensive!
GOSH!
Took neoprints, went to the Library(BORED), and many more.
I can't remember.
Trained home and met some stupid ITE fellows.
WAT THE ****!
Don't ever let me see you all again!
I shall hate all ITE BOYS from now on!
I don't care if they say I'm unfair.
BOYS are BOYS! ****ers!
Well, click here to view the photos.
Didn't managed to capture the ITE BOYS.
DAMN!
SLEPT AT AROUND 9PM! x)
Today:
Woke up at 9am! About 12 hours of sleep. GOOD!
Went down to Jasmine house at 10.30am.
LOL. Looked at her fitting the ice cubes into her icebox.
Very funny. Then we meet Jocelyn downstairs and walked to WestGrove bus stop to wait for BF and XiuWen. Saw HuiLing there and we met and went up the Melissa house together to take the foods to school.
We had CO BBQ PARTY! A Farewell Party for the guaduating members.
However, only 3 loyal guaduating members came. Ok.
NVM.
As a result, I think the one enjoying are the Sec 1,2,3s members. LOLx.
I discovered that I like Pole Dancing.
LOL!!
This is call Self-Dicovery.
HAHAHA!
Ok, we wash up and Mdm Peng rewarded me a packet of Hotdogs.
THANK YOU!
Oh yea. My BF Ke HuiLun ate so many hotdogs. However, she didn't manage to eat 18 hotdogs. LOLx!
I'm so busy these few days huh? x))
I'm suppose to finish my homeworks fast.
Wanted to finish it tomorrow.
However, my dears, YuChun and Theresa date me out again!
Erm, we're just going to YuChun house to slack.
HAHAHA!
x))
yay!
I don't wanna study! x(
Can we?
O'Level is near!!
NEXT YEAR! =S
I shall not sleep early today!
HOMEWORK HOMEWORK!
torn