Sunday, September 03, 2006
Ok, start with Thursday.
It was Teacher's Day Celebration.
Went to school, did the ACES EXERCISE.
I did follow closely and make a fool of myself.
Well, I just love to do funny actions. =)
Had concert after that.
So nice!!
Shaolin LaoShi was the best that day!
HAHAHA!!
Went back to Xingnan to visit my dear PAPA.
Mr Low! Ok..only see a few friends.
After that, went to Jurong Point with Evelyn to meet Evangeline,Bryan,Wilson and Sebastian. Lun joined us too!! x))
Click here to view the photos.
x)
Friday:
Alright, stayed at home whole day.
Finally, I had things to do.
Went to ShiHui house to make shapes using Clay.
Melissa went too.
We make make make, is like, we just anyhow make.
HAHAHA!
However, Melissa's more serious. GOOD!
Saturday:
Had CO in the morning.
Cancel my tuition, went to Wendy BBQ.
Reached at around 5.30pm or 6pm?
LAME AROUND WITH KE HUILUN.
She's the only one play with me.
THANK YOU!
I always need this kind of friend to accompany me.
Bus home with Lun and reached home at around 10pm?
Slept at around 11.30pm.
Today:
Woke up, I forgot what I did.
-.-
Jie and Baby came.
We made her wear my brother's new cap? hahaha!

Played with Charlene.
She was laughing non stop!
Carried her and she vomitted her milk out on my hand.
o.O
I don't mind! x))
She's my BaoBei Niece! =))
Went out with daddy,mummy,jie and baby.
Went to BoonLay Shopping Centre with them, visited Edwin they all at the furniture shop.
HAHAHA!
I was promoting to my family those furnitures and things.
I miss working!!
Went to Jurong West Market to see after that.
Baby went not happy because she only can see us eat.
Finally, daddy carried her and she was laughing and smiling happily.
Sent Jie back home and we went to beach to enjoy breeze.
x)
Felt better after throwing many stones into the sea.
=)
Then, home sweet home.
I love my brother Ernest Chia!
torn