Thursday, September 07, 2006
Played the game "Audition" in my brother's laptop.
It's so fun! It's some kind of dancing game.
HeHeHe!
I want to learn dancing!
Hip-Hop! Pole Dance! HAHAHA
I'm mad.
Went to Baobeii YuChun house. Did my homework!
YuChun did her A Maths. Answering one question and getting correct makes her fly. She was damn enthu! Ther said she couldn't join us, then we went central to meet her. Bought 3 cups of bubble tea drink for $2. Cheap huh? Thanks to Baobeii Ther!
x) Slacked at the coffee shop, looked at Chun eat her FRIED BEE HOON! LOL. After that, we went back Chun house and Ther went back home.
After an hour, Ther joined us! x)) Hehehe! Her mum allowed! COOL!
Ther was like enjoying, taking photos with Chun's teddy, we named that teddy Marcus because of some special reasons. Ther was like talking to him so happily, asking the teddy to smile.
We kinda got worried!! LOLx. Ther's gonna be mad!! She was also a great entertainer. Making Chun and Me laughing our heads off. Fascinating! =)
Down to Central's KFC and we 3 ate meal.
aww...gonna gain more weight now.
I couldn't slim down! I'm lazy to move.
Afterall, the Baobeis are together.
It may be the god's arrangement.
All I can say, "It's really miracle!"
x)
torn