Thursday, October 19, 2006
I've slim down 2 kg!
It's 52 now.
JIAYOU! I'LL SLIM DOWN TO 50! >_<
Had that Financial Awareness program just now.
I was so frustrated because I was so sleepy!
However, we played the financial game. lOlx.
Had fun! Then I start to like this program. HAHAHA!!
Back home, called mum to ask her what I am going to go today
because my maid went back today, 18 Nov then come back. argH!
I helped to wash socks, wash clothes using the washing machine..
everything clot up. LOL! I nearly spoilt my washing machine. ok..nvm.
I mop the floor. My brother helped me to sweep first before I mop.
SEE! We're aren't useless!! =))
Then I hang up clothes. Cook rice. I'm so disappointed.
It looks more like porridge to me. I think I added too much water.
DISAPPOINTED!! I'M A F&N STUDENT!
>_<
Mum's back. =) Hope she's happy with what I've done.
LOlx.
I miss my maid!
torn